We just want people to come in the right way... lol

You didn’t say “OR”. All you had to do was say you didn’t know.

I even capitalized it.

Pester someone else.

More like he was already going through the arduous process of being approved for asylum.

Unlike what the completely moronic and stupid Trump supporters would lead you to believe has always been a silly little cakewalk.

Then, after Trump got elected ICE decided to pull this ■■■■■■■■ on him. Coincidence? Probably not.

But it’s pretty ■■■■■■■ hysterical that that is what you walked away with from the story. Not surprising, but pretty ■■■■■■■ hysterical.

I cannot thank you enough for providing such clear cut examples and support for my OP thesis. :clap:

Hey Doug, let’s both… no all remember this reaction from you regarding someone coming in “the right way”, the next time you and others are saying that is all you want. :rofl:

That’s right. You did. Thanks, sunshine.

1 Like

Time for a little gun control

They need to make a sympathy reservation.

1 Like

People do not have a right to enter our country. There was no place closer for him to go? Probably no place with all the freebies we hand out in America.

Asylum seekers have a right to apply for asylum, it’s right there in our federal laws…

What’s wrong with his country? Or the ones he passed along the way?

trump allegedly said something about ■■■■■■■■■ countries” @ and libs went hysterical telling everyone how great these countries are. Why not stay in Shangri-la?

They kill people for being gay.

What’s wrong with our country?

What skills does this applicant bring with him to better the United States or will he be a financial burden? The “right way” includes a vetting process for potential immigrants for the goal of the betterment of the US.

I can’t find those requirements anywhere in the asylum law… Can you point to where that’s outlined?

91% of the time, those seeking asylum should be using another line where what I said…applies.

So the requirements you stated are wishes and not actual law…

Ignoring the illegal immigration problem is wrong and encouraging it gets people killed trying to cross a desert, some one needs to tell the illegal to get in line.

Which has nothing to do with the case under discussion in this thread… The only illegal act that occurred in this case is potentially perjury by ICE to try to prevent this asylum applicant from getting asylum.

If we were the ONLY safe place in the world… people seek asylum here because they don’t have to be useful to society and the American taxpayers get to support them for the rest of their lives. He didn’t have to cross and ocean and take a month and a half hike to escape his persecution. He’s a future Democrat. That’s the only reason you libs want to open our borders to everyone. You couldn’t care less about human life. 60 million babies murdered in the womb demonstrate that, thousands of people murdered and victimized by illegals demonstrate that. The hypocrisy of you guys using the Constitution, which liberals hate is amazing. Next you’ll be attempting to use the Bible…

While an interesting diatribe and probably somewhat useful as an argument to change US asylum law, the fact remains, there is NO requirement for asylum seekers to seek asylum in any country along their way to apply for asylum in the US other than Canada. None… Wishing it were so, whining about the constitution, liberals, etc. does not change the law.

How do you feel about ICE alleging this asylum seeker was a member of MS-13 and LYING about it?