We have known since 1969 that Velma was gay

Next up Mr. Snufelupagis and Big Bird are a couple, and Ernie and Bert finally come out of the closet.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Wait . . . you didn’t hear about Ernie and Bert yet?

2 Likes

I am almost as traumatized by this as I was to learn Ellen was a lesbian… tell me something I don’t know.

Peppetmint patties sidekick use to call her sir.
Also lets not forget burt and ernie.

1 Like

Never even crossed my mind.

Pot doesn’t make anyone hear a dog talk.

Shaggy was into acid.

That’s why Fred was the designated driver.

5 Likes

Who…when watching Scooby-Doo…would ever wonder whether or not Velma was gay? Adults…get the ■■■■ out of our children’s sandbox and let them play and grow up without you perverts bringing sex into it.

1 Like

Indeed.

4 Likes

This officially makes the gang the worst detectives in history.

Anyone have a pic of velma with a…apparatus…saying, “And I would have have got away with it too, if not for you meddling lgbtqxvredy++÷$&.”

1 Like

Ya they did her right in that movie.

I have a major major crush on Linda Cardellini.

Don’t know why…always have.

Since creativity is so lacking in Hollywood, why not just make everyone gay? Even Scoob was hot for large male watchdogs.

Fred & Shaggy were in the closet as were Daphne and Velma. The Mystery Machine becomes The Rainbow Detective Machine, and, since the failure of Bros revealed many a homophobic weirdo, the whole series gets relegated to the dust bin of history.

Holy crap. She’s Hawkeye’s wife.

WW

Yea :rofl:

Live at 5, Elmer transitioned and Bugs was secretly bi.

Those WB cartoons were a riot! Back then everyone complained they were inciting the kids to violence.

So a lib compares a cartoon to real life? Maybe in Libville this makes sense but stay out of their sandbox.

Consider what libs have done to SF and now California as a whole. This is your world on display. How many cities do libs have to wreck to understand they’re policies…like “defund the police” only harm innocent people and do nothing productive? How many? There goes Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore…how many?

Uhh you did… I was just reinforcing your stance.

None of this has anything to do with cartoons being sexualized.

All you did was reinforce that you have a sick mindset that is harmful to children.

Are you not familiar with Looney tunes? 1940-1970… sexualizing children. They had making out… boys kissing boys… transgender… etc.

We grew up with that… it’s not new.

Once you can tell the difference between real life and a cartoon, get back with me. Until then, stay out of our children’s sandbox.