We are waiting Judge O'Connor

Now that the election results are in, we should be hearing from Judge O’Connor in the next week or so…

If he rules in favor of the injunction requested by the states of
TEXAS,
WISCONSIN, §
ALABAMA, §
ARKANSAS, §
ARIZONA, §
FLORIDA, §
GEORGIA, §
INDIANA, §
KANSAS, §
LOUISIANA, §
PAUL LePAGE, Governor of Maine, §
MISSISSIPPI, by and through §
Governor Phil Bryant, §
MISSOURI, §
NEBRASKA, §
NORTH DAKOTA, §
SOUTH CAROLINA, §
SOUTH DAKOTA, §
TENNESSEE, §
UTAH, and §
WEST VIRGINIA

Then the pre-existing coverage requirement for the ACA will be ruled invalid and insurers can stop covering pre-existing conditions.

Some people are saying Judge O’Connor has been delaying his ruling till after the election in order to protect republicans…

We just might get to see those negotiatin skills of the president come into play in a desperate attempt to address this before the 2020 elections…

Beto O’Connor?

The federal judge in this case…

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/files/epress/Texas_Wisconsin_et_al_v._U.S.et_al-ACA_Complaint(02-26-18).pdf

Can’t wait to see how quickly the new Congress and President attempt to address this if the ruling goes in favor of the plaintiffs…

Reed doesn’t have a true Spanish translation for the name. I’m going with Beto 'cause: Irish.

The two things in Obamacare that I totally agreed with was covering preexisting conditions and allowing children to stay on their parents’ healthcare plan until 26. The Republicans have had years to come up with something better and all “we” have heard is talk and that includes President Trump. It’s time to fix our healthcare problem and IMO it’s by attacking the wasteful forces that are driving the healthcare costs up, not to just redistribute the expense. Since politicians are mostly lawyers, I’m confident that won’t happen.

I don’t disagree but, if as predicted, Judge O’Connor issues the injunction requested, the GOP will OWN removing pre-existing conditions coverage and will take that into the 2020 elections unless they work with the DNC to fix it… :slight_smile: