We are losing the war on Christmas

It actually does. Of course not everybody is a “good” Christian and there are those who corrupt it for profit.

Is the same not true of your culture? What does your culture foster?

I worked my ass off this year also.

You aren’t special in that regard. Welcome to America.

I don’t work to benefit you. And I won’t be paying that many taxes on this one because I am running it through one of my various LLCs… thank you Republican tax plan for rewarding the idle rich.

Now that is a helluva a post. It is of course utter and complete horse dung. Why? Because you ignore history.

That line you claim to want to discuss was left in the rearview mirror of a horse-drawn buggy.

The Constitution very clearly defined that line, yet your society deemed fit the ignoring of it.

Yes, in the will to power.

1 Like

I didn’t and I don’t plus…i don’t repeat it. I give my best efforts to make the world a better place for all.

Whaaaaaat!!!?

1 Like

And with what had happened with the Puritans in charge in the Massachusetts Bay Colony…

That is the myth that you live in.

That line has never been clearly defined and has been fought over since day one.

That isn’t a myth. That’s a fact. What’s a myth is that all those claiming to be Christians…are Christ-like.

Can’t learn from it if you don’t recognize it.

Nope they were all true Christians.

It was defined very clearly. However you are correct about the fighting over it - by those with an authoritarian agenda. Such as yourself.

Oh really? Tell that to all the Peoples around the world that were forced to Christianity.

You are not the Judge.

Okay then… tell me what the clear lines that are drawn in something like say the commerce clause.

What are the clearcut regulation in that enumerated power?

I recognize many things around me that I dislike and do not repeat in my life. If you choose to dwell on this, that’s your choice.

…not according to Jesus.

Matthew 7:22-23 American Standard Version (ASV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many [a]mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

All of those people felt themselves to be just as Christian as you are.

Use Christ as your example and you’ll better hone in on what Christianity truly means.

When you leave love out of your actions, you are no longer Christ-like.

Unfortunately…hypocrites are common.