We are losing the war on Christmas

Yes. I post it when you launch into personal attacks filled with gobbledygook.

You are not making an argument. You are screaming at clouds.

When you are actually making a point… something that has become rarer with each passing week… you tend to make good ones even if I do disagree with them. When you are lashing out for reasons that I can only guess about then I will lament the devolution of a poster who once had many interesting things to say.

Why didn’t you do it yourself instead of paying me to do it for you?

None of your business.

1 Like

You’ve got some nerve. We’re done.

1 Like

Well…

1 Like

Good one. Well done.

1 Like

It’s not a song about rape.

1 Like

Choose what you want to believe.

I can’t sing, but I can read.

1 Like

It’s a song about society judging her.

1 Like

There can be no competition for The State.

2 Likes

Apparently Barry Manilow also has performed the song in the past. I don’t remember anyone fussing about Barry performing it.

But they’re all over the place about long deceased Dean Martin crooning it. What’s up with that?

I don’t recall if anyone posted Dino’s version, but here it is. Still the best.

And here’s another great version … Ray Charles and Betty Carter.

#metoo

Virtue signaling

That song shows the proper way to do it, be nice… but don’t let her go. Get her scared it might turn violent and then when she give in out of fright, BINGO!! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

“Hey! She wanted too!”

I never said they were not Christian, again you don’t seem to understand the difference between a religious state and a nation made up of religious people.

so the American dream can only be achieved by being Christian?

No…you are choosing to not understand.

do you understand what the issue the founders had with European Christianity?

Christians in their quest to learn to Love The Lord with all of their heart, help create an environment of love, family values and fair play for all around them.