Way to go Joe! BTW, where's my

The right to body autonomy is tenuous. And I’m being kind.

Isn’t the definition of murder to deliberate kill someone against their will?

Good luck operating a country of 400 million people on principle. Millions of women who cannot afford it and do not want to have a baby get pregnant. Have the state legally force them all to carry those fetuses to term and we are going to have a huge mess on our hands.

PS Abortion isn’t murder.

It is whataboutism.

Agreed, it does seem to pacify a good portion’s of our country’s issues with inadequacy

327 million, unless you’re counting illegals.

I agree. It’s time to break it up.

Somebody starts raping you, you’ll change your tune.

You trying to build a segretated country where no one makes mistakes in their life? Good luck with that.

1 Like

A what? What are you on about?

I’ll take my chances instead of living life ■■■■■■■■ in my pants at what might happen.

You’d be begging me to shoot them off you.

I’m not scared, I carry a gun.

No I won’t, I’ll be just fine. I’ve been in rough situations before and survived without a gun and have no worries about what’s around the corner

If you bothered to check statisics, you’d discover that the number of times that delivering a baby would endanger the life of the mother is very small, I believe we’ll under 1%. Let’s clarify something else here too…

Abortion is a deliberate choice made by a woman to terminate the life of a baby. That us the sole purpose if the procedure. However, ( Libs, pay attention here) if a pregnancy must be terminated to save the life of the mother, that is an entirely different thing. In one procedure, the intent is to terminate a life, in the other case the intent is to SAVE a life! Understand the difference? No, of course you don’t. No hospital or Dr. would refuse to save a woman’s life, even if her unborn child had to be sacrificed to do so, especially in a situation where the mother could not make her wishes known before hand…THAT would be immoral.

You libs know darn well abortions are not necessary for a woman’s health or well being.

Here’s a thought for you… ADOPTION.

Yeah you will. Sure you have.

Whataboutisn is a defense. I’m not defending crazy joe.

Your post was whataboutism. Get out of de nile and get woke!

I see… It isn’t about health or welfare at all. It’s a FINANCIAL decision.

I knew all along.

Yes it is a financial decision at times. And?

That is not really a true or false answer but okay.

You see… the thing is that I think that the pro life side has the higher moral argument in many ways.

But my problem with most pro life politicians and supporters is that they find that any work towards reducing unwanted pregnancies or a social safety net that would support child rearing across all economic spectrums an anathema to their political philosophy.

Now, I am not saying that you do this… but it is merely a guess.

So let us back into the point.

It is already accepted that a mother’s life holds more value than the fetus’s… and thank you for that… but I will posit to you… if a woman wants to terminate her pregnancy, how do you stop her from doing so?