Waukesha what is going on with Wisconsin

Closer to 20%, but who’s counting. :wink:

I keep forgetting who (collective) I am trying to converse with.

This is a much, MUCH bigger story than Rittenhouse, but it won’t get wall-to-wall coverage because it makes progressive Democrats look bad. This is the natural consequence of deliberately lax policies for violent criminals and years of “all white people are racists” from academia, media and Democratic politicians.

3 Likes

are there any other kind?

indeed it is. just like just about every other “tragedy” in recent history in this country

2 Likes

if there’s any doubt that society is devolving to the leftist racist sewer, keep this in mind gofundme now allows raising $ to post bail for the raging racist non-white rapper murdering maniac Darrell Brooks to kill your loved ones with an SUV, but not for Kyle Rit

just a lil reminder of the leftist ■■■■ world youre stuck in

Disputed territory, call it a range.

That can’t be true.

seems it was just taken down

imagine that.

Well that’s ok then, I can cut them some slack on time to take it down. They should probably go to a pre approval process. And if we don’t like that process, we can launch a different one. They aren’t monopoly status. Not like taking on Amazon. Could even be done with blockchain crypto donations and nobody could shut it down.

I’m sure a wealthy Democratic donor will take care of expenses privately.

2 Likes

People are either detached from reality or their hearts and minds are in a very dark place to donate money to this killer. Just saw were another one of those in critical died and 8 year old boy.

1 Like

Yes you do. :wink:

So I have to ask, is this “woke” movement of bail reform costing innocent lives? There appears to be a pattern…

ATexas woman shot dead in her home as her five children slept nearby had tried to break up several times with the suspect, who was free at the time of the killing after posting bond on a charge of threatening the victim.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-mom-killed-at-home-as-5-kids-slept-suspect-is-man-she-really-tried-to-escape-from/ar-AAR64gv?ocid=msedgntp

2 Likes

Now tell us something we don’t know? :roll_eyes:

Waukesha, Wisconsin – Darrell Brooks, the suspect in multiple murders that killed six including a child, had previously rapped about being a “terrorist” and a “killer in the city”, according to songs he posted online in an analysis conducted by The Sun. The American Media has largely ignored Brooks’ hate filled comments on white people and anti-semitism, the foreign press has been exposing the rapper’s troubled past.

Why is the American press on the side of this piece of ■■■■ ?

1 Like

Is this what BLM is actually about? Is it to stir up hate amongst African Americans to incite acts of violence and murder against white people? Is Darrell Brooks just a dumb ass pawn, manipulated by an evil force that so many here endorsed?

foul language warning

1 Like

They are not.

He is a criminal and needs to be removed from society.

And he will be.

Allan

Do you remember Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr. ?

Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr. Is to the republicans

As

Brooks is to BLM

Allan

he was a criminal long before this

yet, not “removed from society” until he bulldogs an SUV through a parade of elderly women and children

(assuming he is finally removed from society)

see a problem here yet?

1 Like

i bet justice gets served on this maniac in prison

awe god bless them. caused by an “suv”

go read yer news

1 Like