Waters: Deutsche Bank providing Trump financial records for House probe

Dont forget umbrella gate

Or he’s going to hang for the attempted coup.

For some reason I don’t remember you taking the same stance when McConnell state the Senate was going to investigate Al Franken’s past.

1 Like

You really don’t know how any of this works do you? :rofl:

1 Like

The fact is more republicans voted for Clinton in 96 than they did in 92.

Like anyone vetted Obama. Every time there were questions about his past. It was either move along move along nothing to see here. Or the old stand by your just racist. I

Thats what the dems said during whitewater and the starr investigation…

This is just the actions of republicans coming back around…

You mean like the time obama beheaded a classmate to prove he was muslim?

And it could not have been racists because republicans constantly pointed out that he was only half black amd you cant be racists towards half black people…

1 Like

Who didn’t properly vet him? Who is supposed to vet candidates?

Too many to remember.

But, the common theme was the hatred of all things Obama.

1 Like

Lets have a little proof of your claim. I’m a baby boomer and probably watch tv maybe an hour a day. Most of the baby boomers I know still work. Some of us probably spend maybe 2 hours a day on the internet. We spend no time playing useless video games.
If your talking about what I did as an adult raising a family. I worked. We had two tv stations CBS and PBS.
If your talking about what I watched as a child for the first ten years we did not even have a tv. After that we had one tv station PBS.
And your hate for Christians is already well know. Why weave it into almost every post.

He defended Rev Wright until he became a liability then he throw him under the bus. And the leftist media helped him out and said nothing to see here move on you racist.

That’s not true at all.

The pressure and constant chatter about Rev. Wright forced Obama to discuss his association. He didn’t throw Wright under the bus.

And after his discussion, a majority of the media dropped it because the issue was brought to light, discussed, and people moved on. There was no “nothing to see here move on you racist” moment.

The only people who didn’t (and couldn’t) move on was the CEC and the Obama haters. They continued to throw this gem out there, time and time again.

Uh huh. Exactly the same. Apples to apples. Totally. Great excuse making! :+1:

And Obama adrressed it. Now, tell me when fat donald addressed his tax returns, decades of shady financial deals, lawsuits, etc?

Typically the party that supports the candidate in the Primary. And the GOP failed in their duties so now we have to vet him in office with oversight from Congress.

It’s always been about following the money.

For two years we listened to “…they’re investigating so and so’s telephone conversation to a Russian…”. An official and former official said… They are now looking into X. Mueller knows it all.

Well, they actually did interview 500 people and created piles of documents.

Then the complete nothing comes out because there was never anything there but politics.

And now they expect us to get all hot and bothered because Maxine is looking into this and that?

Forget it.

…drip, drip, yawn…

Sure, you don’t use a private server to skert oversight.