WATCH: President Trump EDUCATES Nancy Pelosi on Congressional Rules

Originally published at: WATCH: President Trump EDUCATES Nancy Pelosi on Congressional Rules | Sean Hannity

President Trump gave House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi an education regarding congressional procedures Tuesday; informing the top Democrat that he needs at least ten liberal Senators to vote alongside the GOP to pass immigration reform.

The Commander-in-Chief was speaking alongside Mike Pence, Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer in a heated meeting at the White House; telling the liberal leaders why he needs their support to advance his border wall.

WATCH: Full video of heated Oval Office meeting between President Trump and Democratic leaders Schumer and Pelosi over border security and a potential government shutdown https://t.co/agvypq00l2 pic.twitter.com/kdDLeeZ0R1

— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) December 11, 2018

“You have the White House, you have the Senate… you have the votes. You should pass it now,” said Pelosi.

“No, we don’t have the votes Nancy because in the Senate we need 60 votes. I can’t get it passed in the House if it’s not going to pass in the Senate. I don’t want to waste time,” said Trump.

Watch the fiery exchange above.

Dumb Trump couldn’t educate a spud into being a french fry.

He sure as heck didn’t “EDUCATE” Nancy Pelosi on Congressional Rules.

From the OP article:

Trump then asked Pelosi to speak. She said “the American people recognize we must keep the government open” and warned of a “Trump shutdown.” When Pelosi turned the topic to the votes needed in Congress to fund the government, the conversation devolved into an argument.

Nancy was talking about funding the government.

Dumb assed Donald was talking about something else.

“No, we don’t have the votes, Nancy,” Trump shot at the California Democrat. “I can’t get it passed in the House if it’s not going to pass the Senate,” he added.

Trump referenced his inability to get the nine Senate Democratic votes, and 60 total, needed to pass his immigration priorities. The House needs a majority of 218 votes, and Republicans current hold 236 seats.

He was talking about his wall.