WATCH: Pentagon Releases Footage of Operation to Kill ISIS Mastermind Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Originally published at: WATCH: Pentagon Releases Footage of Operation to Kill ISIS Mastermind Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi | Sean Hannity

The Pentagon released new footage this week of the operation in Syria that led to the death of ISIS mastermind Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; saying the videos show “America’s reach” around the globe in tracking down terrorists.

Original Story: October 28, 2019

President Trump defended his decision to keep members of Congress in the dark on the successful raid that ultimately killed ISIS mastermind Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Monday; calling Rep. Adam Schiff a “known leaker.”

“The only thing is they were talking about why didn’t I give the information to Adam Schiff and his committee, and the answer is because I think Adam Schiff is the biggest leaker in Washington,” Trump said. “You know that, I know that, we all know that. I’ve watched Adam Schiff leak. He’s a corrupt politician. He’s a leaker like nobody has ever seen before.”

“I wanted to make sure this kept secret,” Trump said. “I don’t want to have people lost.”

President Trump: "Adam Schiff is the biggest leaker in Washington. You know that. I know that. We all know that." pic.twitter.com/W8xHrVPcvF

— The Hill (@thehill) October 28, 2019

“We’re thinking about it. … We may take certain parts of it and release it, yes,” said the President when asked if the public will be able to view footage of the raid.

Watch President Trump’s comments above.