WATCH: Dershowitz Talks with Hannity, Responds to Vicious ‘Comparisons to Adolf Hitler’

Originally published at: WATCH: Dershowitz Talks with Hannity, Responds to Vicious ‘Comparisons to Adolf Hitler’ | Sean Hannity

Legal scholar and professor Alan Dershowitz spoke with Sean Hannity Thursday after hours of impeachment hearings; directly responding to vicious comparisons between his Senate presentation and Adolf Hitler.

“They’re going to compare you to Hitler? They’re going to go that far because you have a different opinion?” asked Hannity.

“The reason they came after me is that they saw many Senators gather around me, including Democrats, and they all said how they were impressed by my Constitutional presentation… I never, ever, said or suggested a President can do anything he wants,” said Dershowitz.

“It was stated by Schiff, it was stated by Nadler, it was stated by Schumer, everybody on CNN and MSNBC, and it was categorically false,” he added.

Watch Dershowitz on ‘Hannity’ above. You can pick up a copy of Dershowitz’s new book, “Guilty by Associationhere.