WATCH: California Gov Praises Trump Coronavirus Response, Says ‘Followed Through on Everything’

Originally published at: WATCH: California Gov Praises Trump Coronavirus Response, Says ‘Followed Through on Everything’ | Sean Hannity

California Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Trump’s response to the Coronavirus this week; saying his administration has “followed through on every single thing” to help cruise passengers stranded by the disease.

“We had a private conversation. He said, ‘We’re going to do the right thing and you have my support, all of our support, logistically and otherwise.’ I had a private conversation with him around 430, and he said everything I could have hoped for. We had a very long conversation,” said Newsom.

California Gov. Newsom had kind words for Pres. Trump and Vice Pres. Pence when asked about the administration's handling of coronavirus and cruise ships:

"We had a very long conversation, and every single he said they followed through on." https://t.co/iBPb6YBiQ0 pic.twitter.com/7bYjBdspno

— ABC News (@ABC) March 9, 2020

“Every single thing he said, they followed through on… Every single thing his administration, and it starts at the top, has been consistent with the expectations that we re-patriate those passengers,” he added.

Watch Newsom’s surprising statement above.