Washington Yellowbellies get #MeToo Complaints

What came out today was basically nothing, last night it was a report that story was going to include Dan Snyder pimping out cheerleaders and Jay Gruden participating in orgies or something to that extent.

Also , there was a report the organization lawyered up ahead of the story dropping, so there’s that

Explain the logic on that one.

Meaningless drivel. Race is an anthropological matter.

Most anthropologists say race is a social construct.

No. Most ignoramuses say that.

Redskin is an ethnic slur. Changing the name is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Sounds like a white liberal thought to me. White liberals are more offended by everyone and everything than the minority individuals they claim to represent are:

I think actual indigenous Americans have bigger troubles than some team name:

1 Like

Agree

It’s fine, Muslim isn’t a race.

Don’t hurt your wrist with that broad brush.

A slur is a slur. Most common is not all. I think to normalize and justify the use of a slur you need near unanimous support of that population its a slur against that they are okay with it. We don’t even know the poll numbers on what you shared.

Funny I haven’t heard any of our resident leftists say a word about the sexual harassment allegations. Gee, I thought they were so concerned about women and dealing with behaviors like making disparaging remarks with sexual overtones about female colleagues’ appearances and asking them out on dates.

I guess not. They’re more interested in changing the English language to delete a term whose origin is from one now extinct tribe’s custom of painting themselves with red ochre: