Washington Post fact-checker says Trump has 'now hit 10,000' lies as president

That must mean the media is closing in on a cool million or so.

Let us know when he catches up.

At least he admitted that fat donald is a liar.

And his supporters blush with pride.

This tells me that you donā€™t care if your president constantly lies to you as long as you perceive that some other entity lies more. Those are strange values.

Most people, if they were honest, would never have someone like trump as a friend, and would avoid him like the plague if he were a family member. ā€œCrazy uncle Donnyā€ā€¦

And here he is the PoTUS.

SMDH.

1 Like

Post 5-10 lies ā€œthe mediaā€ madeā€¦ in the last 2 years. Iā€™ll even give you oneā€¦

Removal of MLK bust in the oval. That was quickly corrected by the offender.

Ok can you find 4-9 more?

Did Washington compost list all the lies their great Messiah had made?

Of course notā€¦they worshiped those lies.

Obaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

This is one of the best arguments ever. Itā€™s great that you keep repeating it so weā€™ll be reminded of its brilliance.

1 Like

My favorite part about posts like this is that itā€™s pretty much an admission that Trump is no better than Obama.

Trump liesā€¦and thing is he doesnā€™t have too. Obama lied because he had too.

Trump lies about things he doesnā€™t have to and has to. He just lies.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure that made sense somewhere but sadly not here. Ultimately Trump is such a prodigious liar that I wonā€™t trust anything he says without verification.

2 Likes

Honestly, does that make sense to you? Or maybe you meant something else?

1 Like

When Trump lies he looks cool doing it. Very young and vibrant.

3 Likes

Or maybeā€¦just maybe it wasnā€™t meant for people like yourself to understand. It was meant for follow conservatives that knows what Iā€™m talking about.

Iā€™m basically through trying to relate/talk to libs.

So go ahead and ridicule meā€¦itā€™s all you have.

I am not ridiculing anyone. You took a very common/basic approach of evaluating (usually negative actions) ethics based on desire versus necessity, and did it backwards to justify a pathological liar. It is bizarre and seems like you donā€™t know what you are even trying to say.

Conservativesā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

ā€¦while his detractors whined and cried.

russian collusion times 1,000,000.

I win!!

Always ā€œfalse or misleadingā€ statements. Same from the Washington Post. How many were flat out false and how many were ā€œmisleadingā€. And what is ā€œmisleadingā€? Perhaps that the author can make some political argument against it?
Trump no doubt lies. Im thinking combining ā€œfalse and misleadingā€ as one number is sort of, well, misleading.