Was Trump crazy like a fox with the "delay the election tweet"?

oh yeah, that never Trumper.

1 Like

In a word: no.

OK. A POTUS suggesting he would ■■■■ with our election and it’s OK with his supporters.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

He doesn’t want to, and can’t delay the election.

He said yesterday he wished it would be moved up instead.

Well that’s not exactly what he said. :wink:

That’s the co-founder of the Federalist Society, right?

yup. imagine seeing that 3 years ago.

2008 - Obama wins and screams of voter fraud
2010 - Rs win. No screams of voter fraud
2012 - Obama wins again. Screams of “trunk loads of ballots not counted”
2014 - Rs win. No screams of voter fraud
2016 - Trump wins. No screams of voter fraud
2018 - Dems win. No screams of voter fraud.
2020 - Biden leading polls - Screams of voter fraud.

I sense a pattern.

5 Likes

No it wasn’t a brilliant tactical move. It was a child’s move to mess with the legitimacy of the elections of the United States of America do avoid talking about GDP. Because he has no concept of the importance of anything other than himself. Trying to justify the awful things Trump does must be a full time job, and you’ll get nothing out of it.

Trump’s tweet was 16 minutes after the GDP report was released. I think he is slowing down a bit.

Yea before he can do any more damage to himself…lol

You’ll also notice that no one included ballots by mail in that twelve years of screaming, which has always heavily favored Republicans, until Trump said it because he doesn’t understand anything.

1 Like

and hours later, the press secretary talking about honk kong election delay was just…

Trumpmessiah can say & do no wrong.

It’s almost like;

“I don’t care if he is a fascist psycho who willing to do anything, including destroying our Republic to get reelected, take that, libs!”

You forgot to mention the 2004 election that many Democrats say was stolen by Bush based on irregularities in Ohio.

And 2000.

I don’t think so. I agree with about 90 percent of what he does. This falls in the ten percent.

1 Like

Glad you couldn’t dispute the voter fraud temper tantrums Republicans throw every time Dems win.