Was there a presidential finding for Crossfire Hurricane?

Yes it was…it was talked about a bit. Horowitz is still looking into it…
It was brought up at least twice…

Yep he was stupid had been talking to Russian intelligence since before 2013, he was even brought in by the FBI at one time in 2013 as part of a Russian spy ring.

do I think Trump knowingly sought out the Russians, no I think they hired a bunch of really stupid people.

which has been the hallmark of his Presidency hiring really stupid people.

Hard to say really. He was a moron but he was also in love with Russia and was constantly pushing for a summit with Putin during the campaign.

He was practically begging to be a Russian spy but they wrote him off as a dilettante and a nitwit.

Who did?

No? Who was?

Who told you that?

Well he has been in contacted with Russian intelligence for like a decade, they are good at brainwashing.

Had you read the report you would know this

1 Like

The SVR dudes who thought he was a complete moron.

Where did you see Crossfire Hurricane described as a “covert” operation?

This is the relevant statutory definition:

As used in this subchapter, the term “covert action” means an activity or activities of the United States Government to influence political, economic, or military conditions abroad, where it is intended that the role of the United States Government will not be apparent or acknowledged publicly…

1 Like

SVR?

What’s that?

Somehow he fooled the CIA enough for them to use him as an asset.

That was the fact that was altered in the email.

Interesting.

1 Like

There is literally no chance you don’t know what the Russian foreign intelligence service is called and has been since 1992.

Russian intelligence.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/04/operation-crossfire-hurricane-blown-wide-open-with-mueller-report/

The word “covert” does not appear in any of those stories.

Crossfire Hurricane (FBI investigation) - Wikipedia

https:// en.wikipedia.org /wiki/ Operation _ Crossfire _ Hurricane

Crossfire Hurricane was the code name for a covert counterintelligence investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) into links between Trump associates and Russian officials and suspected coordination between the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government’s interference in the 2016 United States elections.

1 Like

You know I can click the link and see the real page, right?

There’s no need to make things up.

I already posted the statutory definition of “covert operation” in terms of the Hughes-Ryan Amendment, also. Crossfire Hurricane does not meet it.

1 Like