WARREN’S BAD DAY: Boston Globe Says Warren ‘Missed Her Moment,’ Questions 2020 Run

Originally published at: WARREN’S BAD DAY: Boston Globe Says Warren ‘Missed Her Moment,’ Questions 2020 Run | Sean Hannity

The Boston Globe -Sen Elizabeth Warren’s local newspaper- threw cold water on the liberal legislator’s political ambitions Thursday; saying she’s become a “divisive figure” who should abandon her potential 2020 run for the White House.

“While Warren won reelection, her margin of victory in November suggests there’s a ceiling on her popularity; Governor Baker garnered more votes than her in a state that is supposed to be a Democratic haven,” writes the Globe. “Meanwhile, a September poll indicated that Massachusetts voters were more enthusiastic about [former Gov. Deval] Patrick making a White House bid than Warren."

“Warren missed her moment in 2016, and there’s reason to be skeptical of her prospective candidacy in 2020,” adds the Boston Globe. “While Warren is an effective and impactful senator with an important voice nationally, she has become a divisive figure.”

The article comes as her top advisors reportedly urged the firebrand lawmaker to “apologize” to Native American groups and others for publicly releasing the results of her DNA test.

Read the full story here.

I’m sorry that you had to lie to get your scholarship Pocahontas.

I may be one, one-millionth black, but you don’t see me trying to get a African American scholarship.

Elizabeth Warren never had a presidential moment.

She should stick to what she seems to do best, kibitzing from the wings.