WARREN EXPLODES: Warren Calls Border Wall a ‘Monument to Hate,’ Says Emergency ‘FAKE’ | Sean Hannity

Anti-Trump crusader and potential 2020 presidential nominee Elizabeth Warren escalated her war-of-words with the White House Wednesday; labeling the President’s proposed border wall a “monument to hate and division.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/warren-explodes-warren-calls-border-wall-a-monument-to-hate-says-emergency-fake/

So, if a border wall means that, what about the walls around her house, the capital, where she works and all of the other barriers that keep her safe? I wish every one of these people who “call out” that it is all about hatred would be confronted by people telling THEM that the walls on their homes are monuments of hate, the ones around the capital and so forth. It is just pathetic that people believe these lies. Everything is a dog whistle, everything is hatred and fear of things no one should fear and of course, racist, homophobic, sexist and every other -ist they can come up with. I can’t wait for them to come up with new -ist and expose themselves as the haters they really are.

Elizabeth Warren looks like she is the most unhappy person in America. I don’t think I have ever seen a picture of her smiling. She is an angry woman, so nothing she says surprises me.

I believe the Angel Moms would disagree with Warren’s assessment.

Insanity runs deep, in this padawan, fauxa-haunt-us imbicile… another leader in the ineptocracy of demonrat traitors to the constitution!