WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 2)

I would have thought that after all the endless wars and the blood shed by tens of thousands of our children over the years that support for our country being the World’s Policemen would have disappeared.

It should anyway.

1 Like

^^^

Says actual supporter of Afghanistan and Iraq wars costing trillions of dollars and thousands of American soldier’s lives.

1 Like

I got it. Suprised that you did not. Biden hire you yet as a foreign policy advisor?

Hoodwinked by the deep state, weapons suppliers. / arms tradets, and alphabet agencies.

And tv pundits.

This time too?

Is Belarus going to be the consolation prize for Putin if he cant take Ukraine?

Russia will intervene if a popular armed uprising begins in Belarus in order to overthrow the regime of President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, said Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

"This neighbouring country is our partner, ally and fraternal state. Naturally, the Russian Federation has obligations to ensure the security of Belarus, which we will do in the face of such an obvious threat. "

I’m kind of used to false accusations by the left by now.

1 Like

So many Trump supporters magically never supported the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars after Trump denounced them. Impressive 180 from “warmongers” into isolationists.

1 Like

Ideally, the world should not need to be policed. Unfortunately, the world and the people inhabiting it are far from ideal.

A good explanation from Ray McGovern about the origin of the war in Ukraine:

1 Like

Who appointed us the world’s police?

We have no interest in Ukraine and should stay out and mind our own business.

The country isn’t worth the loss of even one of our children/grandchildren.

That’s what it is leading to quite likely.

Once again you show how stupid you can pretend to be because “GOP must hate”. There had always been quit a few on here that always wanted to be isolationist and we’re against those wars. I was not one but learned I was wrong. 5 years from now you will pretend there wasn’t any never Trumpers so you can make a stupid retort.

2 Likes

did you happen to notice the paint is sprayed over the damage?

LOL… fake russian pictures of a fake russian “thwarting”.

The guys claim they are already back in Ukraine (maybe) zero casualties

a view from the other side (also propaganda… but seems more true than the Russian crap)

Millie is a moron

I agree, but that doesn’t change the reality of the situation. The world has been too small for 130 years or so, to ignore the bullies of the world. The 20th Century made that very clear.

1 Like

Have no idea what your pointbis. O rvs that no.point?

He is your homeboy, not mine.

Depends on what bully is a bully.

Apparently …

So was the Belgorod raid the Ukrainian spring offensive that has been pumped up for the past five months

1 Like