WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

It is a lot easier to attack something you can walk to, than something you have to take a swim to reach.

2 Likes

(Head slap) We have a domestic refining bottle neck and we are refining and re-exporting for others? Sigh!

The difference being that Europe would like Russian to “clean up its act” and joint them, whereas China would take what they want in the same fashion as Russia tries to do.

I have no idea where Russia’s un- and under-utilized fields of oil and gas lie.

• There might be vast quantities near in the part of Siberia that lies near China.
  • Or there might be none near China at all
    But the developed fileds with wells and pipelines, lie in and around the Gulf of Ob (I had to look up the name) which is nowhere near China.

Below is a map of major pipelines. The dotted light blue one is Nordstream1

I was suggesting that perhaps the Urals could be Russia’s eastern boundary with China. There is lots of oil east of the mountains in what is referred to as west Siberia.

1 Like

ukes are on the move in luhansk again. i expect its going to get a little harder and slower for them

russia has found the nazi’s in ukraine!

they bought them with them

1 Like

He’s not going to become dependent on them…quite the opposite.

1 Like

Apparently . . .

1 Like

Newsweek is also reporting that the unit was “likely destroyed” and is relaying reports for Radio Free Europe that

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW), citing a report by Radio Free Europe/ Radio Liberty (RFE/FL), assessed that Russia’s 64th Separate Guards Motor Rifle Brigade (64th SGMRB) of the 35th Combined Arms Army has likely been destroyed, possibly as “part of an intentional Kremlin effort to conceal the war crimes it committed in Kyiv Oblast.” . . .

“Speculation at the time ran that the Kremlin was eager to have the brigade destroyed in combat to avoid revelation of its war crimes,” ISW said.

ukes appear to be enveloping lyman. if they manage to take it, or bypass it, they should be able to move the LOA east running from slatove to lyman. thats going to cut off a major supply route for the ruskies.

in the south the flood waters from the blown dam are receding and kherson will likely find itself enveloped over the next couple weeks. ruskies are fortifying a little SE of kherson on the crimea border. good reason to make the next southern push at melitopol which reports have said was more or less a shell.

1 Like

I am back. I took some time off that included a trip to Scotland.

In Scotland, I got a chuckle that the Ukrainian flag was prominently displayed that either the Union Jack or the Scottish flag. Arriving passengers to Edinburgh airport are greeted with a big sign in Ukrainian. A bridge in the center of Inverness is lit up with the Ukrainian flag. It looks like Kiev has taken over the country.

At the same time massive increases in energy prices and looming fuel shortages are starting to hit home. Politics in Europe are becoming surreal as politicians say that support for Ukraine is more important than concerns of voters. Ignore voters to save democracy!

did your buddy vlad win yet? is ukraine beaten?

Welcome back

2 Likes

Has NATO partitioned Russia into western puppet states? It is clear that a prime point of arming violent extremists in Ukraine was to provoke a war with Russia to achieve that objective.

Will NATO governments use the war are pretext to impose police states and suspend elections in the name of saving democracy? Or will the EU collapse under the self-imposed energy embargo?

Apparently Ukr has now rebuilti ts airpower to the point that
Ukr is carrying out successful airstrikes against Russian targets in occupied Ukr.

Kinda caught the Russkies with their pants down. I mean, who’d be looking out for an Ukrainian airstrike, right?

1 Like

lol… no-one wants top partition ukraine except your buddy vlad.

it is clear that you suck up russian propaganda… thats very clear

no

no

now, has russia won yet? surely they should have.

Wow…the vacation didn’t help.

You went to Scotland and came back deeper into the Russian Propo Unreality Bubble

1 Like

Perhaps the ghost of Kiev has come back. I would be skeptical of reports from Kiev.

On the other hand, it is possible that NATO forces are secretly bombing Russian troops in Ukraine. NATO governments arguably need to ramp up the war to justify repression at home.

The US government funded a conference in June to explore plans to partition Russia.

https://www.csce.gov/international-impact/events/decolonizing-russia

NATO expected the Russia would collapse under western sanctions and western-dominated puppet states would result.