WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

I don’t think there is one.

It’s not excuses. It’s an accurate rendering of facts.

“Damn you Biden! Your sanctions will have no effect unless you ban Russian oil/gas imports!”

Then when it was done “Damn you, Biden! Gas prices are too high!”

4 Likes

the ban has had zero effect. it does not impose tier 2 never mind tier 3 sanctions. russian oil still flows on the world market and we never got much from them anyway

1 Like

The de-escalator of chief is at it again, can we put in a new law to check the POTUS for cognitive disease each year by a completely neutral doctor? We need de-escalation this guy combined with Putin is going to escalate until a WMD is launched.

Regime change…great.

Biden: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

President Biden ended his speech in Poland with a seeming call for regime change as he declared that "for God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power.

"Psaki previously insisted the White House is “not advocating for killing the leader of a foreign country or regime change.”

“That is not the policy of the United States,” she said on March 4.

2 Likes

Assad must go.

2 Likes

Stay on topic. We are discussing Russia and Putin.

Sadly he might think he is fighting. This unfortunately is a common issue for people Joes age who like Joe fought in the Spanish American war.

2 Likes

Oh God can you turn it off now Biden is talking regime change in Russia.

Seriously he is going to get us into a nuclear can you take the batteries out or something.

2 Likes

Dammit President Biden…stop talking now.

2 Likes

Wowza- ballsy…

Also called Putin a butcher. He’s not wrong.

Looks like all the chips are on the table. I’m a little sad he didn’t call him a genius.

1 Like

So far the US and NATO have never been more united. Ukraine is defeating the so called 2nd greatest military in the world and Putin has become an isolated dictator.

Ukraine is also not going to stop until they have retaken the Crimea and the Donbas.

There goes the offramps.

I think he’s being the leader of NATO right now. And the idea that the Lviv attacks are linked to it is ridiculous. I think we’re at the point that we need some ■■■■■■■ resolve.

balsy? no. stupid? yes

putin is likely to be removed by russians themselves after this debacle, no need for us to say anything. in fact, saying it only makes it less likely… more of joes chest thumping, counter productive, tough guy rhetoric.

3 Likes

severe miscalculation on their part. its not going to happen.

no, he’s being the chest thumping tough guy he likes to portray himself as.

2 Likes

Your opinion. I think that it’s been a month now and Putin’s still sticking with his losing strategy, the Ukrainians are actually doing counter offensives now, and Putin needs to hear this ■■■■ ain’t gong to work.

Meh- y’all call him Neville Chamberlain on one side and a chest thumper on the other- whatever fits the best case for a critique.

2 Likes

he knows it ain’t working. no need to pound our chests for what ukraine is doing.

they are not mutually exclusive.

he puffs his chest up in public to portray himself as a tough guy, he-man leader

his policies are weak mostly ineffectual appeasements. the ones that aren’t he gets to late only after the political pressure forces him to.

2 Likes