Walkaway campaign is a refreshing alternative to the democrat rope-a-dope nonsense

Man, Try thinking

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

mmmkyay

It means that black people are not blindly following the Democratic party without knowing what’s in their best interest like the other poster asserted. It is beyond an insulting insinuation

they dont expect to make sense

they just blurt ■■■■■■■■ containing race buzzwords

Aye. The Lincoln project raised $16.8 m this last quarter. Not bad for a small PAC. Love their videos.

1 Like

I remember the stock images being pulled off the Web to stand in as pictures of all these people that were supposedly walking away.

Conservative Republican politicians must love many of their followers.

They literally never have to invent new material because these people just believe all the old invented material.

All the GOP has to do is recycle.

4 Likes

Glad you cleared that up. What you posted sounded incredibly condescending.

Just like the posts I was responding to such as this one

There is nothing wrong with that IMO.

I bet they are so pleased people like you are around to enlighten them as to why they are “thinking the wrong things”.

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You dont think asserting an entire race is too dumb to realize they’re being taken advantage of isn’t condescending?

1 Like

“Why don’t Black people vote republican?”

Exhibit D

6 Likes

i hope so

voting for ■■■■■■■ democrats is ruining their livelihood. hope they wake up sometime soon

hahahaha…

But there’s nothing condescending about that Noooooo

:man_facepalming:

“Why don’t black people vote republican?”

Exhibit E

yeah pretty much

but “why dont they stop voting democrat?” is more to the point. that’s exhibit a.

I think a lot of people, in the past, have voted the way their parents did.

Has nothing to do with race.

I’m glad to see people waking up and realizing they don’t have to do what their parent’s did or what their culture demands.

We even got a co-sign :rofl:

1 Like

That in no way addresses the comment I highlighted