#Walkaway campaign going viral, tens of thousands of liberals abolishing DNC in their lives

I stand corrected.

Bumping more Russian propaganda…feels dirty :smiling_imp:

Same here. I did walk away because of looney tunes. I walked away because they are liberal. Pro Obamacare, pro big government, pro deficit spending. They are everything that they claim they are not. Which is why conservatives voted for Trump. He has not forgotten his pledges as every other republican does the moment he gets to Washington.

Found this lovely article today just by chance. It is pretty long but offers a fascinating look into the propaganda campaign know as walkaway.

Its conclusions are that this is a mostly manufactured “movement” comprised almost entirely of bots and fake accounts with very few actual real humans, and of the actual humans nearly all of them were already supporters of the Republican party and/or Trump as noted by their tweet history going back in the run up to the election.

https://arcdigital.media/pro-trump-russian-linked-twitter-accounts-are-posing-as-ex-democrats-in-new-astroturfed-movement-20359c1906d3

YOU DONT SAY

Lol!

10 char

For the hell of it, I checked out stormfront and found this movement to be a big hit.

You could be spot on with that.