Wait… Nancy Pelosi fined members…

Fine the opposition to make a political point.

Meanwhile let Ilhan Omar keep spouting her anti-Semitic ■■■■ with no repercussions and all is well.

Pelosi doesn’t give a ■■■■ about anyone who has a different viewpoint than her… she just wants to ■■■■ them over.

2 Likes

From the details it sounds like it actually is different.

2 Likes

She has now way to enforce that fine because I have been told she has not control over the capitol police.

3 Likes

Fire her into the sun for all I care.

Which part is different?

1 Like

lol

like they actually care about such things

we all know it’s part of their mental illness

1 Like

You get all of that from saying “Hey we should wear masks in a pandemic”

Crazy.

Pay money because I don’t like your politics. That’s what I see.

5 Likes

The fact that wearing something that covers your face holes during a pandemic of a respiratory virus is a political issue is just bonkers.

Bonkers.

1 Like

Apparently the vaccine isn’t worth a ■■■■■ Otherwise why require face mask again?

1 Like

The vaccine is worth ■■■■■

The problem is that there are people, who for whatever reason, don’t want to get vaccinated and are spreading a new variant like wildfire.

When there is a high transmission rate, that means that there is a greater chance for breakthrough infections of the vaccinated because there is a higher chance of encountering an unvaccinated sick person

The masks are now to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

So just take all people’s money for non compliance. Sounds like Obamacare.

This is now making no sense.

Fining people for not wearing a mask is making no sense?

Making people pay more, putting liens on houses and property for not getting Obamacare?

What’s not making sense?

1 Like

You are complaining about 5-10 seconds of no masks???

And pelosi is doing this so GOP member can take picture mask less with his family. Wow… she is truly a heartless person you guys claim she is. :thinking:

Is the GOP member one of those she’s fining for not wearing a mask?

Wonder what she’s doing with the cash? Giving it to liberal organizations?

1 Like

I have to wear a mask all day at work.

It’s sucks.

Do I whine about it? Nope… because I am not a child.

1 Like

Are you saying trump vaccine is ■■■■■ Probably true since all he touches turn to ■■■■■

Guess so. Since wearing a face mask is still required after getting it. That Biden vaccine ain’t worth ■■■■■

Let Darwin take over the vaccinated are on the whole fine at least at the current variant delta not sure if we will be so lucky the next variant (This is my big worry) I hope I am wrong.

This was in Massachusetts July 3-17 by the CDC

346 of the 469 Covid cases were people vaccinate (90 percent delta).

274 were symptomatic

4 had to go to the hospital for covid 1 of which was unvaccinated.

No deaths.

If your vaccinated the chance of going to to the hospital is extremely slim and death even slimmer. At this point it would seem a fully vaccinated person has more of a chance of dying from the flu than covid.

36,000 each year die from the flu I am assuming that’s more than will die from a person vaccinated against covid if we quit letting in variants and start isolating testing and isolating people coming in.

I could be wrong about the flu vs vaccinated against covid number deaths but I don’t think I am.

The CDC aren’t saying they are trying to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in a statement. “The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones.”