Wages increase 3.1%...MAGA!

are the last 3 quarters in there?

Completey upside down on balancing the budget and throwing sloppy tax cuts around and we can’t manage more than about 3% average GDP? Eh…

I’d rather have the stability since 1988 rather than the crazy ass peaks and valleys. But our President promised 4-5 percent growth and the OP thinks that annulized GDP is just an average of all 4 quarters so when we don’t reach 4% annualized growth he will keep dividing the four quarters of GDP by 4 and telling us how we did.

Yes, 3-4% is weak in terms of historical highs…

Trump didn’t put the breaks on during low inflation. And we are having near 4% growth anyway.

That’s Trumps point too… Thanks.

Yeah, just putting his GDP post in perspective, I am more concerned with real wage growth.

I also like the steady and stable trends we have been on, overall.

Yet he constantly claims our economy is currently doing better than it ever has, so you admit he is a liar?

If and when the President’s economy averages 3-4% annually we can talk about what’s low and what’s high and what’s stable.

Not just him, the term economic boom keeps springing up with nearly identical gdp indicators

He’s using minority unemployment records to claim that, and considering the last 30 years he’s right.

That’s a pretty narrow measure to make that claim, which is almost never qualified with that…

Obama is cool.

Wages increasing at fastest rate in a decade. Trump is Cool!

Whiff.

10 char

It’s hard to get worked up about single digit increases in wages when they should likely be twice what they are now. And the percentage gains anyway do not oftentimes touch on the baseline. Sure, an increase is good, but an increase from what?

Also…

American unemployment has reached a 49-year low at 3.7%, but wages are still an issue for most Americans, the study says, with 62% of jobs falling short of middle-class standards because of wages and the cost of living in areas where jobs are located.

By the numbers:

• Only 23% of jobs afford Americans a middle-class living.
  • 15% of jobs provide Americans with high-earning professional wages paying over $80,000.
  • 30% of jobs in the country pay Americans a “hardship” wage, which is “less than what a single adult living on his or her own needs for basic necessities” the study says, paying less than $27,000.

About half of Americans live in households with middle-class salaries. But 40% can’t afford middle-class basic necessities because of ordinary expenses like child care, rent and cellphone coverage.

For example, according to Bhandari, in San Francisco, the median wage is $57,000, but the threshold the study has for middle-class affordability is at $82,000. “A family of four needs $162,000 for a middle-class life.”

after inflation that is an increase of .8%

slower job growth than the last 4 years under obama
deficit as a % of GDP higher under trump
inflation higher under trump

It is MAGA, but I am looking forward to MEGA MAGA.

That’s cool…where I work they are talking about cutting our pay by 5 bucks …so…yeah maga…my ■■■■■■■ ass