Voting by mail or online, why not?

So people just have to regurgibleet what Dear Leader says.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

Must be that sheople food.

2 Likes

If Trump was saying he loved mail in voting and it was crucial to a functioning democracy, all of these people’s tunes would be 180 degrees in the other direction. And they ■■■■■■■ know it.

2 Likes

Here is some voter fraud Minnesota style.

“Derek Chauvin was registered to vote in Florida as of June, and had voted there in the 2016 and 2018 general elections, according to a statement from Bill Cowles, supervisor of elections for Orange County, Fla. Prosecutors there said they would “proceed accordingly” with an investigation if Minnesota authorities provided them information to support a violation of Florida law.“

Was a police officer in Minnesota but registers to vote in Florida?

Didn’t he do anything legally?

Allan

fight fire with fire…

we can find dozens of cars filled with hundreds of uncounted ballots as well

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chicago Postal Workers Threaten Delivery Stoppage

They’ve lost my car registration twice now… It’s the post office!

Vote By Mail.

What could go wrong?

Voters in New York City are sounding the alarm after several have reported receiving absentee ballots containing either the wrong name and address, or another person’s ballot altogether — and officials estimate as many as 140,000 mismatched absentee mailings were sent out.

That’s what dems want nationwide. Gives slidin hidin Biden a chance.

There are going to be a lot of right-wing publications that are going to be promoting these conspiracy theories. The narrative is being set with no regard to actual facts. And shame on all of you that will post any of these articles that have no basis of truth. Do your homework people.

1 Like

DEMs desperately want to do away with voter id. They desperately want everyone to vote by mail and to harvest ballots.

Why?

It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

1 Like

Since there is next to no risk that I will catch the Kung Flu at the voting booth, I’ll be there in person.

Me too. Was there in person during the primary voting as well.

1 Like

According to some schools of thought, I’ve practically been putting in an honest effort to catch the Lung Pow, and it’s the first time I’ve ever failed at anything in life. lol

Voter ID. What is a voter ID. Jersey has no such thing.

Allan

:grin: Well i haven’t been trying to catch it but am only taking minimum measures and that has been successful.

Not going to hunker in the basement in fear.

1 Like

And just think, some of these people have likely been in a bunker since January. :rofl:

That’s just pathetic. :rofl:

1 Like

Good for you, that’s why it great to have options for people who do not want to take the same risk you do. :wink:

What risk? :rofl: