Voters changing their minds

It’s Hillary’s gonna win, no question about it-vu…all over again…amirite? :sunglasses:

That’s not accurate.

Trump has his base, whatever percentage it is. And there is a percentage that will vote against Trump. It’s the remaining percentage that decides elections. The Democrats have to have a candidate that can get that percentage of undecideds to pull the D lever. It’s not gonna be easy, but possible.

I don’t understand why providing universal health care is debatable for any western economy.

Obamacare caused cruelty and Democrats didn’t give a damn.

I think Trump will get at least a dozen new 2020 votes from Northview Heights.

A representative of the 500-unit Northview Heights housing complex, managed by the city’s Housing Authority, said he wasn’t satisfied with the statement.

“Lots of fear up here in North View Heights. You know I have mad love for you @billpeduto but the residents up here need answers,” Marcus Reed, president of the tenant council, wrote on Twitter, and he went on to differentiate his U.S.-born neighbors from those who arrived recently.

“I had a neighbor knock on my door last night, scared because a Syrian family lives next to her,” Mr. Reed said by phone Thursday. “… Since the immigrants been up here, you can see all kinds of different services knocking on their door and bringing them food. We never had that type of treatment.”

We do not have our costs under control and the forces that drive them up. Providing universal healthcare would simply put a match to the gas of out of control spending. We need to directly address the different forces driving up the costs…first…before “we” consider it being a tax burden on the workers of our country.

Obamacare saved lives and some Republicans didn’t give a damn.

No. They shouldn’t. There should be a primary and the ideas should win out.

Hillary Clinton was the ultimate centrist and lost.

voters are changing their minds… our polls say Trump is gonna lose big time…

believe your pollster again…

You say you can’t stand Trump. Would you vote for a moderate Like Biden or Klobouchar?

In the last sentence of my post I said I was horribly wrong '16 and this was reasonable scenario. Clearly indicating I could be wrong again, Amirite?

I know a little off topic but can you think of another service that we consume where we do not know the cost until after the service is rendered? Its crazy. Earlier this year I had to use the ER, total charges for a 2-3 hour visit were $16,000!!! I had a shot of morphine and a CT scan

After insurance my responsibility was 2,000 but that is still a lot of money.

I set up a payment plan of $100 per month, increased my HSA contribution by $100 so the good news is that I reduce my taxable income by $100 pm and the payments are made automatically out of my HSA. I can sit back, relax and enjoy the tax saving LOL.

The battleground states for the 2020 Presidential election are going to be Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida and possibly New Hampshire and North Carolina.

For Florida, I put Trump’s chances of winning that State again at about 60%. In 2016, Hillary won Miami-Dade County by as much as 29.4%, but still lost Florida to Trump. I don’t think that the 2020 Democratic Nominee is going to do as good in Miami-Dade County as Hillary did. And Volusia County, Lake County and a few other Florida counties have gotten much more Republican leaning over the last several years.

As for Arizona, I put Trump’s chances of winning this state again at about 50%. The Demographics in Arizona are changing and Democratic Kyrsten Sinema ended up winning the 2018 Senate race here by 2.3%.

And as for Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, I believe that the 2020 Democratic Nominee will be favor to win these three states. During the 2018 midterms, the Democrats in those three states won the senate and governor’s races.

1 Like

Yeah need to pull out of this skid before we start accelerating again.

Nope and that…is a small part of the problem. There are many aspects that contribute and they need to be addressed by those whose intent is not to diminish that quality of healthcare but to identify and cut the waste. IMO…the waste is a target rich environment but so many feed at that trough that there are conflicts of interest, that prohibit this problem being attacked by those that can actually do something about it.

Great topic for its own thread.

Can you be more specific?

Baby…no matter what I said, you’d have a problem with it…amirite? :sunglasses:

I doubt that you have any more than that to offer.

1 Like

. I do know of some new voters for him this time.