šŸ¤£ Voter Suppression! Jim Crow!

Or a sheep.

4 Likes

Have you ever voted, ever? :rofl:

They are ALL white elitist snobsā€¦ with one notable exception

Or or orā€¦

That despite clear reduction in access to votingā€¦ people overcame it anyway to vote in record numbers?

Is that also possible?

Imagine co-signing this and voting in a presidential election for the last 40-50 years :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s OK to be white too, but we all saw how libs freaked out over that one. :rofl:

4 Likes

This post was even more appropriate in this thread. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1: :wink:

Use your wordsā€¦

Are you denying that something can be suppressive and still result in increases?

1 Like

Fat Stacy?

2 Likes

ā€¦the outcome was NOT as what you and almost every other lib and lib media site suggested?

2 Likes

Suppress - To curtail or prohibit the activities of.

Increase - To make greater or larger.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sure.

Have you ever voted for a President in the last 50 years?

Or or orā€¦

There was no reduction in access to voting and the predictions and cries of racism were all hogwash?

That if they ā€œovercameā€, it wasnā€™t suppression? Is that possible.

ā€œRecord numbers of voters is not proof the vote wasnā€™t suppressed!ā€ :rofl:

Listen to yourself, you sound like Trump.

The House of Lies was built on CRT sand and now itā€™s washing away is a sea equality; not equity.

Say goodbye to those ā€œheady advancesā€ā€¦

1 Like

I bet it wasnā€™t the outcome Georgia Republican lawmakers expected either.

Doesnā€™t mean that they didnā€™t intend to curtail (aka suppress) voting in Georgia. The reduced the number of voting options, that is a fact.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Letā€™s use your piss poor attempted gun analogy - if I put a suppressor on my rifle and it makes it louder, is it a suppressor?

2 Likes

Georgia didnā€™t reduce access to voting options?

Then what were their new laws meant to do? Nothing?

If you had a gun shop next door and now the nearest gun shop is 100 miles away due to Texas government actionā€¦ was your gun purchasing options limited, reduced, suppressed?

Yep. A couple of times.

No. I know how to work the internet. Like BIPOC do.

1 Like

Switch. ā€œIntendā€.

A weak one.

If the manufacturer developed it to be a suppressor and it didnā€™t actually suppressā€¦ then it is a defective suppressor.

But that wasnā€™t my gun analogy. I wasnā€™t talking about a gun accessory and itā€™s function. I was talking about reduction in access to a gun being suppressive.

Even you would admit that.

1 Like