Voter fraud charges

multiple felony counts…
is it any surprise its another republican thats charged…and a former legislator…

Deep State hates conservatives, across.

Say it isn’t so?! I thought only libs cheated

You blew the lid right off of all that.

Thanks!

The charges against LeDoux came after state elections officials notified the Alaska State Troopers of what they described as irregularities with absentee ballot applications during her 2018 re-election campaign.

I hope they perfect their process of examining these and can then take those same skills and apply them to the 2020 election.

3 Likes

Voter fraud doesn’t exist.

Unless it’s the enemy’s side.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well, I’m not really seeing any other examples.

And when trumpys propaganda is trying to convince you voter fraud is so easy to get away with and Dems are always doing it than whybhe surprised when trumpys think they can get away with

Why do libs always project their control by propaganda on others? :thinking:

1 Like

Why do trumpys think anyone who questions dear leader is a lib :rofl:

I’m about as far from a lib as you can get. How many trumpys got caught trying to vote for their dead parents or other idiotic vote fraud because they bought into cec propaganda?

That twice now. Propaganda projections are now entering streak territory. lol

Sure.

3 Likes

Lock her in her igloo!

1 Like

Noticing trumpy believe trumpy propaganda isnt projection :rofl:

Ignoring I interviewed well over 100 in DC on Nov 13 and Jan 6 and probably the most common view was this idea of rampant vote fraud that was very easy to get away with. Just look at what those who were arrested said about why they tried voting twice or other nonsense.

Streak achieved. Addicted to Trump, while projecting to others about propaganda.

Don’t forget to say his name a couple hundred more times today.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t worry I will, not sure what else to call people who bring and display gold idols of trump at their national conventions :rofl:

Romney Cheney and others are also not trumpys. It’s important to make the distinction because I sure don’t want anyone to accidentally identify me as a trumpy or “woke lib”

Two sides of the same coin.