Vivek Ramaswamy is a Pump and Dump Fraudster

I’ve somewhat soared on him after he was flirting with democrats 2004 presidential run.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1696342662071173480

Talking about Joe Biden?

But why AFTER the debate is the question I asked. Of COURSE people are going to look at your past…you obviously missed the question posed, and the timing of said release…

Perspective, he did decent in the debate according to some, so now they attack. My question is if this is true, why not release BEFORE the debate before he was on the stage.

My questioning here is timing, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Using the “why now!” is reserved for the general election after the primaries are over and candidates locked in. Or the week before the election.

4 Likes

Not for me, if someone has verified dirt on a candidate, release it. Not hold onto it and see if said candidate starts to gain traction.

2 Likes

I think that over a year away from the general election and months away from the primaries is an adequate timeframe to do due diligence of politcal newcomers.

2 Likes

RFK Jr is also running as a populist.

I would rather have the rich guys solicit votes without having to cater to the influence peddling lobbyists.

That’s just me.

:innocent:

I find all this focus on “timing” very curious. Should our evaluation of whether or not Ramaswamy perpetrated a massive fraud depend on when this issue gets brought up? Or should it depend on a careful assessment of whether or not Ramaswamy committed a fraud.

I started this thread to share the accusations but I recognize that he is entitled to the same presumption of innocence as every other accused and we have not heard his response.

Additionally, the voters have shown quite an appetite for electing accused fraudsters whether Democrat (Menendez in New Jersey) or Republican (Scott in Florida) so maybe making money by robbing people isn’t seen as a barrier to elective office.

But timing? Why?

2 Likes

He is without a doubt an opportunist. He says in his book that Trump was accountable for J6, and he was pro vaccine.

So bring it up when they declare…it must have been known by someone…that way the info is out

So let me get this straight…this behavior is not fraudulent because people waited until after the debate to start talking about it?

Is that the angle you’re taking here?

I lean towards what another poster said…if you run for public office, if you are successful you better be pretty clean…because people will start looking at your past.

The fact this didn’t come out before the debate makes perfect sense…no one could be bothered to attack a guy that had barely burst onto the national scene.

That’s just the way politics works.

I am absolutely loving this defense of Ramaswamy that using his fraudulent behavior as a political attack when he is ascendant is a worse crime than his actual fraudulent behavior.

Loving it, I tell you!

1 Like

And “holding it” for political reasons is a worse crime than actual fraudulent behavior?

So your expectation is that complete opposition research is available on any candidate the day that they declare. That seems unrealistic, and very expensive.

2 Likes

We don’t know that he committed fraud. The interesting test would be to have independent medical researchers review the GSK clinical trial reports that showed the drug was ineffective as well as the report as revised by Ramaswamy’s mother. Of course, that would take some time to complete so it probably would not satisfy those who are offering a “timing” defense.

I won’t claim to have all the evidence either, but have been in the industry 30 years…enough time to have seen this behavior before and be pretty sure this was fraud.

Did you even read the story of his deplorable medical/financial fraud?

Was there time to vet him before now?

Maybe Republicans should vet their candidates before they embrace them? Just the other day I was wondering what the hell this dude had been up to in his life previous to his run for president. Maybe GOP voters should have spent some time pondering that too?

3 Likes

As much of a fraudster and liar?

At least Crooked Donald didn’t fleece and defraud people over Fake Alzheimer’s drugs.

I would rather have a populist/America 1st guy in charge than a globalist/America last guy in charge.

Like we have now. A compromised one to boot imo.

1 Like