Virginia basketball team declines White House visit

This is actually why I say Trump is a symptom of a larger problem in the US. The US, as a society, has gotten meaner and uglier in recent years. In such an environment, it was inevitable that the nation selected a president who exemplifies those characteristics. Trump just happens to be that president. And that is a big part of the reason he isn’t liked that much by a large portion of society - it’s like looking into a mirror and exposing what a mean, ugly society the US has become.

8 Likes

You wish.

The other day Rush Limbaugh stated in order to be part of the Democratic Party, you had to hate America.

Is this part of the divide you are talking about?

2 Likes

you keep on preaching that Trump love. the players who play in Charlottesville will be the adults in this situation…

Now it’s juvenile behavior to decide not to go the the WH for cold hamberders and colder fries?

2 Likes

Or this divide…

images%20(5)

Stop.

Big surprise that a team from a university housed in a city where the President failed the easiest test of his entire Presidency, unequivocally denouncing NAZIs and White Supremacists, wouldn’t be interested in having cold fast food at the White House.

Big Surprise.

2 Likes

I guess you like cold McDonalds?

1 Like

I don’t even like that ■■■■ hot. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Make the White House a Waffle House Again

1 Like

Had some yesterday because I needed a quick bite in between a hectic workday. Regretted it immediately.

1 Like

Hey, you take that back! There’s a gas station down the road from where I work that makes a cheeseburger that would blow you away.

Or is it a cheeseburger place that happens to sell gas? :wink:

1 Like

They’ll still try to explain it away or change the subject.

Hillary was way too polite about these people.

I love that part. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

“He talks and acts just like us!”

“Uh, that’s not a selling point…”

3 Likes

Lol - yeah, in this case that’s a bug, not a feature

2 Likes

They wear the hatefulness as a badge of honor.

Honor.

Just like Jesus taught them in church each Sunday.

1 Like

Lol, and here I was thinking Russian hookers.