VICIOUS: DNC Chief Tom Perez Says Too Many Voters Influenced by the ‘Pulpit on Sunday’

Originally published at: VICIOUS: DNC Chief Tom Perez Says Too Many Voters Influenced by the ‘Pulpit on Sunday’ | Sean Hannity

DNC Chair Tom Perez left American voters scratching their heads this week; mocking those in the country who get their information from “Fox News and the pulpit.”

Perez was speaking with supporters in Washington, DC Wednesday at a ‘Demand Justice’ rally; saying he’s recently learned that millions of Americans are informed only by “Fox News, their NRA newsletter, and the pulpit on Sunday.”

“[W]e all have to make sure we’re fluent in what’s happening across our ecosystem so that we can come to each other’s defense, because we need to build a bigger orchestra,” he said. “They’ve had a big orchestra for some time, and they’ve got the megaphones to amplify it, whether it’s Sinclair at a local level, Fox at a national level.”

"I’ve learned this from the outreach we’ve done at the DNC. Why aren’t we penetrating, I asked. And I had someone in northwestern Wisconsin tell me, ‘you know what, for most of the people I know, their principle sources of information are Fox News, their NRA newsletter, and the pulpit on Sunday,’” added Perez.

Oh the democrats are so smart…they’re smarter then everyone else. The sheep should be listening to them since they’re so smart.

God those leftest snobs are sickening.