Vegas Shooter Got All His Hits

IMG_0326

4 Likes

Adrenalin-induced.

Watch the civil suit.

Yes…for shooting at his girlfriend. :wink:

:rofl: He shot him 9 times to teach him a lesson, then killed him.

4 Likes

How so?

You’ve got to stop that kind of dry sarcastic response … it confuses the libs. :wink:

3 Likes

And a great endorsement for “practice, practice, practice … and then practice some more.”

2 Likes

That’s it. :rofl:

No that’s not it, BD.

You guys really have problems with reading comprehension.

Well, let’s talk about the title of the OP.

“Vegas shooter got all his hits.”

Man’s dead, but the OP writer is just stoked that the guy shot 10 times and hit 10 times. That’ marksmanship is what he’s happy about…the fact that a guy is dead - and yes, he had to die, I’m not and never have said he didn’t need to be killed - that doesn’t matter. (Having said that, this guy needs to give cops lessons in marksmanship. Hasn’t there been a couple of cases where three or four cops will shoot at a guy over a 100 times, and hit him only 20 times?)

The OP is crowing about the wrong thing, IMHO, which is revealing, too.

If that guy had been aborted rather than shot dead, every single one of you would be howling about murder…

1 Like

Sorry if the title hurt your feelings. Yes. I am very happy with his target acquisition. Very often when people are under stress, they miss wildly, and that can lead to bystanders getting hurt or killed.

I am also one of the ones who would be upset about abortion and call it murder. Sorry that offends you as well.

We all have free will. The assailant in this case used his free will to assault a woman, shoot at her and shoot at her boyfriend. His free will caused his death. It was something he chose to do. He deserved what he got.

When a baby is aborted, it is not because the baby did anything other than existing. As soon as you find cases of people that kill someone for simply existing, let me know and I will call them murderers too.

1 Like

You called it. I wouldnt have guessed it, but after reading @AlexMcAlpine, you nailed it.

You hit the nail right on the head all around. :+1: :grin:

1 Like

What does BD mean?

You don’t understand pews.

1 Like

bc6fd9e102732cf1599c501c31fcaa3c

3 Likes

10eacfdad55958573d0a3edacb699a48e2492384e0e90b6c681c20d5e71edaef

1 Like

** sheds a tear of joy**

9 to the chest and one to the head under extreme pressure such as a gunfight would put him in a very small highly qualified number of shooters in the world.

This is the kind of gun control of which I wholeheartedly approve.

John Moses Browning…IMO…the greatest inventor of all time, when you consider the number of inventions he made, that over 100 years, no one could improve.