UTOPIA: Omar Introduces ‘Homes for All Act,’ Will ‘Guarantee’ Housing for Everyone in the US

Originally published at: UTOPIA: Omar Introduces ‘Homes for All Act,’ Will ‘Guarantee’ Housing for Everyone in the US | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar introduced new legislation this week that would “guarantee housing as a human right,” a bill calling for the construction of 12 million public housing units.

“No one in the wealthiest county in the world should be forced to sleep on the streets. Today I am introducing the Homes for All Act, a bold 21st century vision to build 12 million new public & affordable housing units and guarantee housing as a human right,” posted Omar on social media.

No one in the wealthiest county in the world should be forced to sleep on the streets.

Today I am introducing the Homes for All Act, a bold 21st century vision to build 12 million new public & affordable housing units and guarantee housing as a human right. #HomesforAll pic.twitter.com/muWeTfnqLT

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) November 21, 2019

“One of the first things I noticed when I came to the United States were people sleeping on the side of the streets,” said Omar.

Watch Rep. Omar’s official launch video above.