UTOPIA! Ilhan Omar Says US Government Must ‘Guarantee Homes for All’ to Fight the ‘Climate Crisis’

Originally published at: UTOPIA! Ilhan Omar Says US Government Must ‘Guarantee Homes for All’ to Fight the ‘Climate Crisis’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar doubled-down on her demands for massive new entitlement programs over the weekend; saying the US government must “guarantee housing for all” to fight the “climate crisis.”

“We must understand that the housing crisis and the climate crisis are linked. Guaranteeing Homes for All is a core part of addressing the climate crisis and preventing displacement,” she posted on social media.

We must understand that the housing crisis and the climate crisis are linked.

Guaranteeing Homes for All is a core part of addressing the climate crisis and preventing displacement.

Tune in to our town hall on #HomesForAll! https://t.co/RViRLN8Z2M

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) January 25, 2020

Original Story: November 21, 2019

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar introduced new legislation this week that would “guarantee housing as a human right,” a bill calling for the construction of 12 million public housing units.

“No one in the wealthiest county in the world should be forced to sleep on the streets. Today I am introducing the Homes for All Act, a bold 21st century vision to build 12 million new public & affordable housing units and guarantee housing as a human right,” posted Omar on social media.

No one in the wealthiest county in the world should be forced to sleep on the streets.

Today I am introducing the Homes for All Act, a bold 21st century vision to build 12 million new public & affordable housing units and guarantee housing as a human right. #HomesforAll pic.twitter.com/muWeTfnqLT

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) November 21, 2019

“One of the first things I noticed when I came to the United States were people sleeping on the side of the streets,” said Omar.

Watch Rep. Omar’s official launch video above.