Utah group says medical marijuana ballot violates freedom of religion

Seems that would be against hippa rules

It rarely makes me hungry, unless Iā€™m a little hungry to begin with. And then even just a cookie will do the trick.

I am uncomfortable admitting how many times I have done something like that, but oddsmakers would set the over/under at 35.

This is what I donā€™t get. How come the religious rights of cannabis smokers is never considered? It is my sincere religious belief that Jesus probably smoked the stuff, so I should be able to as well.

1 Like

I do indicate and indicate dominant hybrids. I bet the Saritaā€™s will make you eat. Everyone is different though.

Damn spell check

Indica vs Sativa

Autocorrect?

Yes darn it. Lol

Those are what I do, too. I donā€™t know about the sativaā€™s, but Iā€™ve tried a couple sativa dominant hybrids, and they havenā€™t really had an affect on my hunger. Iā€™ve heard that Durban Poison, which is a sativa, actually is an appetite suppressant, but Iā€™ll probably never know, indicas being my choice. :slight_smile:

Try the Durban Poison.

I canā€™t do the sativa - makes me too anxious and then I canā€™t sleep at night. I think the indica is stunting my creativity now -i write music- so I may try a Sativa one Sunday afternoon.

Itā€™s not that simple. Yes, on-time rent payment keeps the rental viable. Nonetheless, if ā€œindividual actions behind closed doorsā€ ends up attracting a police raid ā€¦ not so good. (I speak from first-hand landlord experience.)

1 Like

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290474341_The_Cannabis_sativa_Versus_Cannabis_indica_Debate_An_Interview_with_Ethan_Russo_MD

Itā€™s good for what ails you. And if nothing ails you, its good for that too!

1 Like

A lease can simply stipulate that (fill-in-the-blank) is prohibited. It wouldnā€™t require a test on the way in (unless the lease also stipulates that.)

The clause is there so that the landlord could terminate the lease if violation of the clause is discovered.

Simple as that.

I wonā€™t even try a new to me indica if I need to get a good nights sleep. Some of them are really more of a mix than portrayed and can still leave you a little anxious. Iā€™m not the least bit creative, so no problem there, lol.

1 Like

Hence the ballot initiative to make the police disinterested in marijuana.

If they ever start doing ads, youā€™ve found their slogan.

I actually may, one day. I bought some northern lights seeds from an Oregon company, and they sent us 5 free ones marked Durbanā€¦

Assuming proper care, you wonā€™t regret it.