US to Withdraw From Humans Rights Council

libs fixed that

you should post pictures of dead Palestinian children for effect.

Donald Trump could use a nuclear weapon against another nation we were having hostilities in, and he’d still have the majority support of his party.

Yes, they hate liberals more than they love their country. Always have.

1 Like

We destroyed our chemical weapons stockpile. We could build more, though.

I have mixed feelings on chemical weapons. On one hand having them can help deter your adversary from using them on your forces first.

The only time chemical weapons were used by both sides in war was the First World War; all powers involved used chlorine, phosphene, and mustard gas shells by the millions. Due to the horrors of that experience, they became much like nuclear weapons are viewed today.

The Axis and Allies both manufacturered millions of tons of various agents but the powers that held them never used them on one another. Instead, since the final 100 Days Offensive in World War I they have only been used by powers whose adversaries lack chemical weapon production capabilities. Iraq’s use against Iran being the most egregious example, but Japan also used them against Chinese forces during World War II. In both cases the opponents lacked the means of retaliating.

On the other hand, I’m morally opposed to chemical weapons as a class. The threshold for their use is much lower than nuclear weapons. The fear of nuclear annihilation keeps them from being used. Chemical weapons are more localized and their use more easily justified.

So I’m comfortable with the US not maintaining a stock pile. But I’m also concerned that others powers would be tempted to use them on American forces since our only WMD response would be nuclear, which everyone knows isn’t going to happen.

There may actually be a secret stockpile somewhere in this country. It’s not like the government would tell us.

Fake patriot.

1 Like

No Russia in the G8, cause a stir.

No Russia on the UN Human Rights Council?

Well, you get the picture.

1 Like

You ever have a feeling there’s a recording with Trump a la Nixon’s head in Futurama Latin around somewhere?

2 Likes

Thay cant all be as kind and loving as the north korean leaders…

at this rate i would not be surprised. reality is slowly but surely replacing fiction

Hugging the flag though. Smh

How are people this stupid? I mean seriously this has gotten way past obvious

i think its the third confirmed time.

This is America…

MAGA til we die…literally.

They’re not stupid but they don’t like to talk about what really appeals to them about Trump.

Yes…because history has shown that it’s always a smart move for a world power to withdraw from global organizations and go it alone.

That has ALWAYS worked out in history.

Your staggering ignorance would be more easy to ignore if it wasn’t so dangerous to all of us.

I know it’s an inanimate object but I bet even the flag feels fondled and abused.

I don’t believe it for one second. Not logical at all. Our vote on the commission serves to prevent abuse, or, in some cases, to further abuses.

and what if they do at 5pm?