US to halt "provocative war-games" with S.Korea

And sometimes he just comes out with really bizarre ■■■■■

Lol, that look from KJU.

North Korea News Agency reporting of Trump’s collosal cave-in to Kim’s demands…

Not a surprise in the least. The propaganda Trump handed to NK basically writes itself. The man is an idiot.

Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin : If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior.

:point_down:

1 Like

Are you under the impression that South Korea didn’t desire this? Every time Trump poked Kim, the South Koreans were upset. I’d label this as giving something as a reward to North Korea so that they can tell their own people they got as a concession. Are you against this?

Typically you make concessions in exchange for something.

So that’s your take on what South korea is happening? I’d say you’re relying on your hateful feelings and that they are over riding your brain activity. Give your hate a rest. This will do more to unite the Korean peninsula than to divide it but…maybe…I’m wrong? NOT. :sunglasses:

Generally for multiple somethings when you’re the negotiating party in a position of power.

…and you’re under the impression NK has given nothing to show their good faith?

I know they haven’t.

The President disagrees. I realize you’re more in the know but…here’s his own words.

That look is ■■■■■■■ fantastic. It totally says “Did Trump call me fat, or is he just being an idiot?”

“Good faith” has gotten us nothing so far except broken promises, so why not another serving? Sound logic!

I wouldn’t take anything a couple of dictators say as gospel.

Why not both?

Where was it in the agreement?

Oh yeah, they forgot to put it in there.

Let me know when anything he has said is done and verified. Until then, he got jack.

Was not possible to defeat China and North Korea in 1953. Are you high?

This should be the new lib theme song and seriously…let it sink in from your pal…Smyrna.