US sued for $60 million after infant in detention later died

FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR TOMI LAHREN SAYS WATCHING MIGRANTS GET HIT WITH TEAR GAS WAS ‘HIGHLIGHT OF MY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND’

This explains it pretty well.

1 Like

She traveled all that way and baby made it.not till it got to the us was it In real danger…

Irony

I have said for a while that I was surprised that no one has died in the chaos surrounding handeling the border.

I guess that surprise is over.

Yep. Children NEVER get sick unless they’re in detention centers.

If a child is in the care of the people of the United States, then it is in the interest of the people to make sure that child is housed in a sanitary manner and be cared for if that child becomes ill under care.

It is the moral and right thing to do.

The child was seen and treated and released.

Sometimes people get sick and die. It’s sad.

It’s disgusting when people then use such a sad thing as a political tool.

It’s not political anymore.

It’s a legal issue.

The fact that you view anything about this as “politics” is very enlightening.

It’s still possible to have a moral compass, you know.

Texas is being charged with killing?

As far as I understand it is various departments of Federal Government that are being sued.

Is the charge killing?

If this was a thread about the child of a citizen having treatment withheld by the government, the thread would be littered with smug comments like “thoughts and prayers” and “the doctors said […] do you know more than the medical team?”

Okay. Found a little more on it.

There is the town of Eloy Arizona that is being sued along with a private prison company, CoreCivic.

I am guessing that they are being sued for negligence.

lol - The picture you posted. Wasn’t everyone in an uproar because that little girl wasn’t really taken away from the woman in that photo? Or from the Father… Or whoever?

The fact you are still posting that thing and posting it here seems to indicate you were really pissed about it. Anyway, that is the little girl I was talking about.

But this is going to go nowhere as usual so really… Your post on this just evoke pity from me. Really sad.

It’s Charlie Gard.

The tragic case of a child that was destined to die and became a political touchstone

The child was cropped out of the photo and it was presented as if the child were alone without her parents.

It might seem that way to someone who hasn’t been following the conversation.

Maybe the journey weekend the little one’s immune system.

And again proof that the detention center wasn’t clean?

lol - No, I was talking about the photo of the little girl crying. Apparently according to girlfrom, that was posted some places. All I ever remember seeing was the picture of the little girl crying while, I think it was her mom, was being put in cuffs or just held their next to her.

Then all the nutcases on the right were screaming fake news because that particular little girl didn’t actually get removed from her parents… sigh. Like that was the real ■■■■■■■ point of the article…

The right is just totally ■■■■■■ up. Totally.

It will be determined in court.