US military personnel ordered to paint border barriers to improve 'aesthetic appearance'

Lord have mercy!

If this is true it is just insane.

But with Obese Donald any insanity is possible.

Maybe the paint has some magic “really bad people” repellent in it?

Those poor medics are being forced to mop their CASEVAC vehicles! The horror! :rofl:

Still gotta be more fun than making Trump look pretty.

He probably needs a manicure next.

You stink of hate and desperation. C’mere you. :hugs:

2 Likes

The undocumented are easier to track down if they have wet paint all over them. I’m sure that’s the logic the dotard is using.

1 Like

10 years of Army service, three deployments, two purple hearts, two arcomms w/ valor.

Mow the lawn, you! lol

True, however, we don’t often deploy units to paint fences… It’s a waste of money and impacts the lives of those deployed… I know I would have been mad to be deployed just to paint a fence…

Geez, keep reading, bud. You’ll learn. lol

I did my fair share of pointless painting (once had to paint stones outside the guard house white) and I get that this is the sort of busy work that is part and parcel of military life but thats not the point.

Trump deployed troops to the border because of a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and an INVASION OF ILLEGALS!!!

If the only thing for them to do is to paint fences I have to question the NATIONAL EMERGENCY and INVASION OF ILLEGALS.

3 Likes

It costs money to deploy units… Our “fiscally responsible” Trump supporters have dispensed with any concern about budgets in order to defend this kind of nonsense…

So it seems libs are told this should be there outrage of the day.

Meanwhile over a million illegals entered our country so far this year.

How come libs aren’t outraged about that?

Seems to me libs have their priorities backwards.

LOL you are making our point.

If a million legals have entered our country then this proves the military should not have the time to paint fences. At the very least they should be on the border observing and gathering intelligence.

Either there is not a NATIONAL EMERGENCY which means the military have time to paint fences or there is A NATIONAL EMERGENCY and then the question has to be asked why are they painting fences.

I would think that painting helps them cope with the fact they are under attack.

1 Like

Except for when mortars start falling down while you’re painting, sure. lol

Well yeah

Maybe…just maybe they’re being prevented from securing our border.

That picture reminds me of my buddy’s dad. He was an E9 and I’d always see him mowing the grass at the local national guard armory before he got transferred to work in recruitment. Nice desk job to finish his career; he did two tours in Iraq.

He retired two years ago and does security training courses. His wife was career guard, too; she just retired this year and is going back to school for nursing.

1 Like

But we both know they are not. Trump is their CINC.

We both know they are there for one reason only - so that Trump looks strong and presidential to his sycophants.