US farmers stressed, angry at trade wars

i wouldnt blame china if they banned all us exports

1 Like

For the record, troll farms aren’t real farms.

7 Likes

Our national debt is proof that those who are accumulating wealth have control of the government and have little interest in sacrificing their wealth for the benefit of society.

You want farmers to pay the price for economic protectionism. The wealthy elites in this country aren’t going to suffer. The common man is.

1 Like

Let the record show you started the trolling here

3 Likes

First you talk about wealth distribution and then rail on about the recipients of subsidies. Your hypocritical logic is hard to follow…

Agreed. If someone brings a tiger in their house and it eats their dog, it may not be what they intended to happen, but it shouldn’t have been unexpected. Elections have consequences. If these dumb ■■■■■ voted for Trump, let them enjoy their consequences.

See here proggie leftist’s? One of your own applauding for the downtrodden again.

It does my heart good to see such concern for the little man.

I didn’t rail on about subsidies.

You don’t think manufacturing get subsidies too? Give me a break. They’re one of the most heavily subsidized industries. Farming and manufacturing both are practically fetishized in our culture.

Either way, you’re still describing wealth redistribution from farmers to manufacturing.

…just like you didn’t move the goalposts. :sunglasses:

I didn’t move goalposts. I mentioned subsidies once as one of few political issues that truly affects farmers.

What is with you?

2 Likes

The American farmer under Obama = The Forgotten Man
The American farmer under Trump = The Sodomized Man

2 Likes

I don’t approve of hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy?

Thanks for the laugh. That was genuinely funny

2 Likes

You’re welcome my friend and…happy father’s day.

Trump promised he would help the farmers out so I don’t know what they’re worried about.

2 Likes

Its what they voted for so zero sympathy.

Good. They need to learn the foolishness of their ways. I’m looking forward to all the bankruptcies.

Sincerely,

Elitist Snob

Trade wars are easy.

I’m hoping to be able to pick up some fertile land on the cheap so their folly actually helps me