US assisting Russia against Turkey

His post had nothing to do with GW. Stop deflecting. It’s beyond boring.

Should we just ignore all of the context though? Sure, if the Kurds were being attacked by Country A and County B came in to assist/protect/maintain peace … I’m pretty sure everyone would be happy.

But we don’t live in such a simple world. The facts are … Trump left the Kurds to fend for themselves, Turkey attacked, and Russia stepped in to take over the power vacuum left by Trump.

Trump doesn’t get praise for putting out a fire he started.

1 Like

Trump is baaaaaaa baaaaaa baaad.

Many here are derisive of your opinion because you describe Trumpism perfectly and fail to recognize it.

Donald’s greatest political achievement has been to create a herd of sheep that can’t hear themselves bleating.

5 Likes

No he didn’t. Stop making stuff up.

1 Like

Good.

Yes. This :point_up:

One of our only loyal allies in the region are now aligning with the Russians.

It’s totally cool.

Yesterday they were telling us that Trump was helping Turkey commit genocide. Now they are furious that Trump is helping Russians instead of what?..helping the Turks commit genocide?
I see your confusion and raise you one.
You don’t suppose this could be just blind Trump hate and they could care less about what is going on in Syria do you?

It’s really a shame there was no other option. Trump was forced to give the Turks the green light to start this mess and his supporters are forced to twist in the wind supporting whatever position he decides to take today.

The party of personal responsibility strikes again.

2 Likes

Sure wish libs would make up their minds.

We already did. As you and the other usual suspects line up to act as if Trump deserves a gold star for calling 9-1-1 after he filled a house with children, doused it in gasoline, and set it on fire.

Maybe? It depends on who the choice is between? If it’s any of the lib choices who want me to pay the health insurance for illegal aliens…you’re correct.

Speak for yourself. Why is Trump imposing sanctions if it’s not our fight?

I agree don’t see why going back to the pre civil war Syrian borders is horrible thing. We came to eradicate ISIS which has been done fairly effectively now comes what always follows “mission creep” now we must establish a Kurdistan never-mind that Turkey and Syria would never allow this.

I wouldn’t care who was in office time to go.

To appease you.

Which would be what?

How do you know he didn’t?

Little old me?

American troops kind enough to leave behind some drinks and snacks so the Russians could quickly settle in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DionNissenbaum/status/1184157051594903553

1 Like