US announces that the G7 summit in 2020 will be held at a resort that trump owns in south Florida

We’re going to need two separate impeachment inquiries One for emmoulument clause violations, one for the Ukraine stuff.

Even the Murdoch-owned NYPost thinks it’s a bad idea. I guess we all knew this would happen.

1 Like

I am sure Mitt Romney will be “troubled” by this and maybe even Sen Collins will have some “misgivings”

5 Likes

I think most people are over that by now. Has anyone ever been prosecuted for violating the emoluments clause? I don’t think so. We’re not going to hold Donald Trump to a standard that we’re not going to apply to anyone else.

1 Like

But for the good of our nation, they will keep their concerns to themselves.

1 Like

Well… trump is always bragging how he has accomplished things no one else has.

3 Likes

I’ve lost track of the "R"s.

We need to add “Rates”

You fail to show how the President would benefit from holding the G7 conference at his golf course location.

Most people don’t need to be “shown” common sense.

1 Like

Newt will be concerned enough about the country that he’ll have another affair. That’s when we know we’ve reached peak concern.

1 Like

Think about it. If you need some hotel what do you have to do if you want to stay in an motel, hotel or resort?

Sleep, eat, meet.

You pay for it.

How much more or how much less are we or anyone paying?

Are you serious? Is he going to do it for free?

At cost.

Question for you, imagine a President Hillary hosting the G7 at the Clinton Foundation HQ and saying, “well, we’ve hosted foreign leaders before and know how to do it. There’s no better place.”
Would you be ok with this?

Just change the name of Doral to “All City” and be done with it.

1 Like

Only until the details show that there was no hanky panky.

The most obvious form of corruption in their faces.

Americans recognize this for what it is.

4 Likes