US announces peace deal with Taliban, aims to remove all US forces within 14 months

Simply bide their time.

Honor the peace agreement.
I know I’m being idealistic and naive.

In 20 months they could have it all.

2 Likes

That’s the most likely outcome.

They simply lay low, make overtures to becoming a political party, and once the last NATO soldier hops on a plane back home launch a massive assault on Kabul.

Then it’s just a matter if the ANA is loyal or not and are willing to fight. But I don’t see that happening. That place has never been a nation state and the ANA will most likely fracture.

Tribe before country.

1 Like

We have learned and grown more educated and have had time to figure some things out since BHO.

And because of his Muslim personal history, we would (and did) suspect his motives for a pull out.

Anyone who had a strong loving Parent knows that you dont want Dad/Mom to have to come back to get the unruly kids to act right.

If Trump has to stop terrorist planning after we have pulled out, you MUST KNOW he will do so using UAV’s at long distance and with great precision and use the terrorist leaders and the terrorist’s hideouts as aiming points.

If they launch an assault on Kabul, there will be some bad times in store for the leaders of such an assault.

Don’t count on it. If the Taliban has not taken complete control of the country within 3 years it’ll be a miracle.

1 Like

If I was an Afghanistan President, I would try like mad to get Trump to assure that after the pull-out, should the Taliban overwhelm the government forces, that DJT would launch the required number of cruise missiles to prevent the Taliban’s success and Global Hawk drones loaded up with sensors to detect targets to be hit with Hellfire missiles from other UAV’s.

Or MAYBE supply Afghanistan with enough of those weapons systems to stockpile for use when needed without Trump having to get involved in each missile launched.

There is no way in hell I would ever condone giving Afghanistan advanced US weaponry. None.

The odds are just far too great they will end up in the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Good on Trump for extricating us from Afghanistan.

1 Like

The Afghan government will be done before 3 years.
we will be bombing them again before 2030.

Mmmm. Might be a hiccup.

The Taliban was supposed to agree to a cease-fire for a week and in exchange they’d get 5,000 Taliban members released in a prisoner swap deal.

Looks like the Afghan Govt isn’t entirely (publicly) in favor of that.

Trump supporters want to negotiate with terrorists?

No it isn’t, they won’t wait.

Think they’d try to pull this off with NATO and US units still in country?

Sit still and shut the ■■■■ up for 14 months.

3 Likes

I agree.

I don’t know what I was thinking.

I well remember the Stinger missile mistake we made by giving them to the Mujaheddin.

Thanks for shaking me out of that uncharacteristic brain fart.

As a people, I believe many of us have come to think there is no way to defeat Islam unless we resort to genocide. And that would mean murder on a massive scale exceeding the horrors committed by Hitler, Mao and Stalin combined!

And I am not exaggerating.

As terrible as those mass murderers were, some of us lobby to follow those ogres and not only repeat, but even outdo those unspeakable crimes! I say “outdo” because Hitler et al. did not succeed in destroying their enemies completely. They failed in their quests even though they killed millions and millions and millions of them.

If we would succeed in eliminating Islam we would need to kill more than a billion Muslims. And destroying almost every city and town on Earth.

No.

This idea can not work and must not be tried.

Anyone who doesn’t know this has never really thought about it before.

Instead, the key is to somehow prevent believers of the ideology of global conquest being able to work their magic deception and manipulation skills on us to effect our conquest without our knowledge and informed consent. (As they are now doing.)

The only answer is segregation.

Creating an effective version of Fortress America

The would-be conquerors can be free to go and be wherever they are or can be…

EXCEPT HERE.

Enoch Powell warned Great Britain of what was to come and there was not enough evidence at the time to prove that he was right, so they had to follow the predictable path that he envisioned and now look at what has become of once Great Britain.

The proof that he was right is that the most popular name for newborn baby boys in England is Mohammed.

> Rivers of Blood speech

The ‘Rivers of Blood’ speech was made by British Member of Parliament Enoch Powell on 20 April 1968, to a meeting of the Conservative Political Centre in Birmingham, United Kingdom. His speech strongly criticised mass immigration, especially Commonwealth immigration to the United Kingdom and the proposed race relations bill.Wikipedia

So, what are our options?

We mustn’t think of genocide lest we become linked with the worst villains in history!

And we are prevented from educating enough Americans to, “just say no” to Islamization, which would certainly stop it in no time flat if we could get past the unassailable barrier of educating enough Americans to the truthful and accurate appraisal of the problem.

But if we do nothing, Islam will slowly win because we can’t stop them at this rate. We will run out of time. They are much better at the art of persuasion and deception than we are at learning about Islam.

How do you think the Left became so ruthless and so wily all of a sudden? They became chummy with the best experts of social engineering on the planet who have learned to thrive in Middle East or Eastern European combat zones without rule of law by virtue of their wits and wiles and their ruthlessness. They know our strengths and weaknesses better than we know theirs because they study us online in forums such as this. Because their deity ordered them to do so in their Holy books. And many of them speak and write English better than we, many know the Bible better than we and many have better tech skills than we.

On an even playing field, they have an advantage.

In an environment which defers to them as ours does (a social atmosphere they orchestrated to afford them the advantage over us) they enjoy a winning advantage unless we keep this country free of their invisible, unstoppable influence.

So what CAN we do?

We must reduce their numbers here until they statistically are below the Stage One level.

The Five Stages of Islam - American Thinker

And once we legally and humanely reduce their numbers so they cant prove a threat, we must keep their numbers and their influence low enough to prevent them from taking over.

Keeping them out is our only option.

Now, let’s discuss the pros and cons of Fortress America.

BillS

He ran on getting us out of Afghanistan, he’s keeping that promise.

1 Like

Those stingers never came back to hurt us but it was risky. At the time it was however necessary.

1 Like