US airstrikes in Syria

Great.

1 Like

Situation normal. The only thing that is unusual is admission that the drone strike hit the wrong target.

Meanwhile, there are reports of negotiations between the US and Syrian governments. That is a good start.

Seems like somebody said “mAkiNG nEW TerRoRisTs!”

It is as if the government needs more terrorist threats to justify universal surveillance.

1 Like

And budgets

I didn’t take as fact the initial reports of who they say they killed.

I don’t take as fact the current reports of who they say they killed (or didn’t kill.)

I see no incentive for US officials to admit that they hit the wrong target unless there was very good evidence that they did. The report is credible.

On the other hand, the man hit by the drone may have been a farmer instead of a bricklayer.

It looks like the war to defend US occupation forces in Syria is heating up.

US occupation forces in Syria and Iraq are facing more attacks since the escalation in the Israel-Hamas war.

MSN

This statement is not aging well:
JAKE SULLIVAN: “Middle East is quieter today than it has been in 2 decades” 9/29/2023

Because we were at war when he entered office… Biden is a Neocon but Trump is not…

It’s just a blatant fact that the dems are now the pro endless war party…

2 Likes

It looks like US occupation forces in Syria will see more attacks:

In an extensive interview with Spanish daily El Mundo, the Deputy Secretary-General of Hezbollah, Naim Qassem, said that attacking US positions in West Asia is “essential” to stop the mass murder of Palestinians in Gaza due to the unfettered support given by Washington to Tel Aviv.

“It is the [western] axis that supports the occupation, legitimizes the murder of children and women, the destruction of hospitals, and grants immunity to Israel to continue its massacres. The US is supporting these massacres, and that is why attacking the US is essential to stop the aggression against Gaza,” Qassem said in the interview published on 14 November.
'Attacks on US forces essential to stop bloodbath in Gaza': Hezbollah

Yup the Marxist/Stalinist/Antifa wing of the left is

• right about arms manufacturers
  • right about bankers
  • right about big pharma
  • right about 9-11 and Israel and Ukraine and Nordstream

Signed,

• a phony conservative

Are you agreeing or just sayin?

Liberal leftists have fallen in line with arms mechants and the military industrial complex. Those two entities are naking money at the expense if innocent civilians that getting killed.

Liberal leftists suport Hamas and terrorism.

Personnally i am against big government, western imperalism, big pharma, WHO, UN, ams merchants, and out of control wars and out of control spending, unrestricted illegal immigration, globalism, and many large corporations.one world view, etc etc.

We are ■■■■■■■ over future generations.

By the way, i do support our war on ISIS, Iran, Yemeni insurgents, Hamas, Hizbulla, radial islam if it is gloves off. TRUMP ABOUT SHUT THEM DOWN. Now with the One Horse Dog Face Pony Soldier Show amd woke weak leaders the world are turning into a ■■■■ hole.

1 Like

I am just a simple man trying to pay my bills, working my ass off, and stayin out of trouble.

Fair enough.
I don’t really know if all f the above apply to you. I was just using you to vent.

Too many of today’s so-called conservatives hate the free market, hate this industry, hate that industry, (weapons banking, pharma etc.) agree with the Marxists and antifa again and again and again and see capitalist conspiracy theories every time the smoke in their living room clears enough for them to type out a sentence for social media.

(And yet they never seem to find similar conspiracy theories that apply to Russia or Islam etc… Weird how only western capitalist countries have evil weapons industries. Quite remarkable actually.)

You can vent on me any time, Bro. Just want you to feel better because the world is in a ■■■■ storm right now. Heaven and earth changed place. We are all feeling like ■■■■ right now.

1 Like

I upset some conservatives because of my view of proxy wars at the bequest of colonialists. I see liber______s and repubics joining at the hip sometimes. I am tired of colonial wars.

We could make list of reasons the US might fight (or fund) a war it should not fight or fund.

• Left-over cold war mentality
  • viewing the US as the World’s policeman,
  • perceiving a threat where none exists,
  • etc. etc.

It takes a very special anti-free-market pro-Marx mindset set to throw all those possibilities aside and declare “Congress is a puppet and the defense industry is pulling the strings.”

Even if a person were convinced of that,
it would take a special kind of stupid (Hollywood stupid?) to decide that the solution lies in demonizing the defense industry. “We need better government” vs “Attack attack attack something in the American free market.” Those are two very different responses.