"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

A broken clock is right twice a day. Yes, the Russians are evil and giving them our uranium is a crime against humanity, but at least they helped us avoid a Hillary presidency.

Someone spent a few bucks on face book adds whoopee.

Never got that figure about how much Uranium that Uranium One has exported to Russia.

Do we know that yet?

More than people who voted for Hillary

FACT Check!

People could ask this on both sides of the spectrum.

It helps keep both sides accountable for their actions.

1 Like

It sucks that the Democrat Media, and Dem Politicians don’t seem to care
about the truth, and will do anything or say anything to try and keep it from the American People. They also encourage their voters to do the same.

Why hasn’t barr charged anyone???

1 Like

Because you can’t throw a rock in Russia without hitting an acquaintance of somebody from the Trump campaign.

I can think of no possible reason, Kevhead, other than he, like Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump, and Republican Media are weak men—febrile, impotent, sickly, sad, and pathetic men–who tip over and go weak in the face of the power of the Democratic politicians. It’s funny really.

4 Likes

That or, and I’m just spit-ballin’ here, everyone who’s cleared to see the evidence sees there’s no evidence. It’s the real hoax (one of 'em anyway).

It really sucks that in the 2 1/2 years Trump has been in office, with all the power he has, that if there was really anything to prosecute he would have done it by now.

But what do we have…nothing…zero…zilch…nada.

1 Like

Has Huber testified yet? It’s a shame they had to reschedule the testimony due to Bush’s untimely death. Some people are saying that Bush’s death was mighty “convenient”.

Hmmm…

1 Like

Starting to look like a military Operation by ignoring the obvious crimes committed by those in the Obama Administration.

It’s starting to look like that after 2 1/2 years of Trump in office that there really aren’t all those ‘‘obvious crimes committed by those in the Obama Administration.’’ that you’ve been telling us about, otherwise the indictments would have been easy, and many by now. But I’m sure you have an excuse, you always do. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, really. We’ve been hearing about how scandal-ridden the Obama admin. was. Where are all those indictments Donzo’s been talking about? He’s been so fast and furious with accusations. What a failure he as at keeping his word. Making America Wait Again. :laughing:

More real then the silly Russian collusion!!:rofl::rofl:

You will hear about it till January 2020, then the Military tribunals start for a hole year.:rofl:

Who will these military tribunals be prosecuting?

Everyone who participated in the attempted coup.

Do you know who falls under the jurisdiction of a military tribunal?