UPDATE: Rep. Tlaib Defends Ilhan Omar, Says Critics Trying to 'Police Women of Color’

Originally published at: UPDATE: Rep. Tlaib Defends Ilhan Omar, Says Critics Trying to ‘Police Women of Color’ | Sean Hannity

Freshman Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib defended her Democratic colleague Ilhan Omar’s controversial remarks regarding the 9/11 terror attacks Thursday; saying she was intentionally being “policed” because she’s a “woman of color.”

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) suggests she does *not* have a problem with Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) saying the 9/11 terror attacks were just “some people did something”

Tlaib says people are just not “ready” for how Omar discusses issues pic.twitter.com/44wh4LNuNz

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 11, 2019

“You think her words are being taken out of context, and you’re comfortable with what she said?” asked a reporter from MSNBC.

“Yeah, I’m not for policing people, that’s what they’re doing to us women of color. This is a diverse class. They’ve never had two Muslim women. They’ve never had a Palestinian-American, they’ve never had a woman who’s a refugee,” said Rep. Tlaib.

“It’s an institution that just isn’t ready for people like us,” she added.

Democrat Politicians and Democrats are never guilty.

Maybe these Anti-Semitism Democrat Women can continue to throw hate
speech at Jewish People, and possibly even put down our Vets and our Military.

Because of her Religion, she should be able to say anything Anti-Semitic wise,
and get away with it, and she will, because she is a Democrat Politician. And
their Democrat Voters won’t ever hold them accountable.

I’m some what afraid of Terrorists. I’m not ganna lie.

I wonder what these two Muslim Democrat Politicians think of
“Terrorists” blowing up Americans?

Has anyone asked them this specifically yet?
Do you think that they would even answer? lol.

“Woman of color”??? Is that all you got to fall back on? Is that your excuse? How long will you use that one as a reason for your failures? The woman I know look like women, act like woman, and dress like women. If the world went dark with no light, with no way to discern color and Omar spoke those hateful words, people would react just as they do now, with disgust! It’s not the color or her skin, but the content of her character. Ever hear that before.