UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez Says She Won’t Visit Israel Until Squad-Ban Lifted

Originally published at: UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez Says She Won’t Visit Israel Until Squad-Ban Lifted | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez weighed-in Friday on her fellow Squad-members’ ban from visiting Israel; saying she won’t plan any future visits until “all members of Congress” can travel to the Jewish State.

“Netanyahu’s discriminatory decision to ban members of Congress from Israel harms int’l diplomacy. Visiting Israel & Palestine are key experiences towards a path to peace. Sadly, I cannot move forward w scheduling any visits to Israel until all members of Congress are allowed,” she posted on social media.

Netanyahu’s discriminatory decision to ban members of Congress from Israel harms int’l diplomacy.

Visiting Israel & Palestine are key experiences towards a path to peace.

Sadly, I cannot move forward w scheduling any visits to Israel until all members of Congress are allowed. https://t.co/WTP5vnt5IH

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) August 15, 2019

Israel’s Interior Minister slammed Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Friday after approving her request to visit the Jewish State; saying her “hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother.”

“Rep. Tlaib just tweeted that she won’t be coming to Israel. Just yesterday she sent me a letter, asking to visit her 90 year old grandmother saying, ‘it might be my last chance to meet her,’” posted Interior Minister Aryeh Deri. “I approved her request as a gesture of goodwill on a humanitarian basis, but it was just a provocative request, aimed at bashing the State of Israel. Apparently her hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother.”

I approved her request as a gesture of goodwill on a humanitarian basis, but it was just a provocative request, aimed at bashing the State of Israel. Apparently her hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother.@realDonaldTrump @RashidaTlaib

— אריה מכלוף דרעי (@ariyederi) August 16, 2019

Controversial Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib slammed the Israeli government Friday; blaming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s “oppressive and racist” policies hours after she was denied entry into the country.

“When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions. I can’t allow the State of Israel to take away that light by humiliating me & use my love for my sity to bow down to their oppressive & racist policies,” posted Tlaib on Twitter.

“Silencing me & treating me like a criminal is not what she wants for me. It would kill a piece of me. I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in–fighting against racism, oppression & injustice,” she added.