UPDATE: NYPD Officers Told to Take Extra Precautions ‘Around Their Homes’ After MS-13 Threat

Originally published at: UPDATE: NYPD Officers Told to Take Extra Precautions ‘Around Their Homes’ After MS-13 Threat | Sean Hannity

The New York Police Department advised officers living in Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties to “take extra precautions” while off-duty Thursday after new intelligence showed MS-13 members were preparing “hits” on law enforcement to increase their “street credibility.”

“The NYPD is warning police officers about a possible threat from the MS-13 gang, particularly when they are off-duty,” reports CBS New York.

“Whenever a law enforcement officer is being threatened, especially by an organization like MS-13 which we already know is uber violent and has killed numerous people throughout the country if not throughout the world, this has to be taken serious,” said former FBI agent Manny Gomez.

“They are going above and beyond what any other gang does, and the scary part is that we already know that they legitimately carry out their threats and they are extremely violent,” he added.

Read the full report here.

I wonder if the drug dealers might help MS-13?

Or those people that beat up Americans wearing MAGA hats.

I’m just saying, they don’t seem to want to follow the law anyways.

1 Like

And???

Owe, I always thought that killing cops was a bad thing.

Especially since they try and enforce the laws of the land,
and protect the rest of us, all while putting their lives on the line.

1 Like