UPDATE: Maxine Waters Says She’s Not ‘Scared’ Following ‘Suspicious Package’

Originally published at: UPDATE: Maxine Waters Says She’s Not ‘Scared’ Following ‘Suspicious Package’ | Sean Hannity

California Congresswoman Maxine Waters spoke publicly Thursday after a “suspicious package” containing a potential pipe-bomb was sent to her office on Capitol Hill; saying “we have to keep doing what we’re doing in order to make this country right.”

"We have to keep doing what we’re doing in order to make this country right; that’s what I intend to do, and as the young people say, 'I ain’t scared,’” said Waters.

“I think the President of United States should take responsibility for the kind of violence that we are seeing for the first time in different ways,” Waters added. “I think the president of the United States has been dog-whistling to his constituency, making them believe that their problems are caused by those people over there.”

“I don’t know whether the bombs are real or not, but we should not crawl under the bed, close the doors, not go out, be afraid to go to rallies,” Water said.

h/t The Hill

1 Like

Maybe she and the other Dems should practice what they preach?

Asking for the President to do things, and yet they push their liberal Anarchist agenda.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a strategy that the Democrat Politicians made up
themselves. Acting like the victims. It seems to be working so far anyways, if it is simply just
a strategic move to get voters on their side, because the momentum has slowed down for the Republicans. Poor Dems.